Originally Posted By: Sue22
walked with hubby 1 mile, 20 minutes then walked ~1/2 mile, ~ 20 minutes to inspect the beaver pond
Good job! cheerleader Any more progress on the beaver dam from last year? I

Originally Posted By: WendyR
Walked really fast this afternoon - managed my 2 miles in 25 minutes because I was expecting visitors and needed to get back!! My hip is a bit tender right now so I'm not sure it was really wise.
Gotta be careful with our tender selves! But good job getting out! cheerleader

Originally Posted By: Adzy
yesterday completed 100 sit ups, 50 pushups and 2.4km run in 10min 18 sec....last night i had the worst flare i have ever had... i am supprised i'm upright today...
Good job on the exercise! cheerleaderBut sorry about the flare. Do you think it's related?

Originally Posted By: Orch
Ran 6.33 miles in 1 hour and 2minutes.
Good job! cheerleader
How's the weather over on your side of the hill? We have dreary clouds today.

Originally Posted By: Lon
I am outside in the sunshine, about 30 degrees, long sleeve shirt and it does feel good.
Oh, my goodness. You are such a trooper! cheerleader

Originally Posted By: fergus
Nice weather over here. Swimming outdoors in a big pool (50 metres) and there has been no need for a wetsuit at all. Happy days
I presume you're going to invite us all to visit! cheerleader

Originally Posted By: utahmom
Thanks for all the advice! It really helped. Went walking today, about a mile. Looking forward to going longer tomorrow.
Good job! cheerleader

Originally Posted By: Dow
ah nice! I even posted my own instructional YouTube of me practicing to do a swim flip turn!!
That video is hilarious! I posted it on my fb. cheerleader

Yesterday I swam 1,000 yds. The day before that I walked 1.5 miles. I have to say that I'm not thrilled about swimming in 79F/26C in winter is not my fave, but it really cuts down on the inflammation. Stay tuned to see if I actually make it down to the pool today. My right hip/sacrum/whatever has finally quit catching and I can walk in my regular shoes again.

Go TEAM! clap

ANA+ RF+ Rh- HLAB27+
Dx JRA 1967, GAD 1997, AS 2009, HMs 2010, CPS 2013
pulmonary edema w/ NSAIDS 2009

Movin' it so I don't lose it!