pampering self, always always good! cheerleader

yesterday, after the chiro, should have gone for an aerobic walk outside, but didn't, because:
1. it was raining
2. it was dark
3. i have so little self control! he he!

instead, i stopped at the mall to buy a space heater for my office at work, 2 hours later, i had that and a whole lot more. stuff we needed though, honest! though hubby had a different opinion on the need thing when i got home, LOL!

but shopping at the end of an academic quarter is so totally therapeutic and necessary.

that also means i didn't grade the metabolism exams that i gave on monday, yet, yesterday was the day to get it done, instead it was a total day of playing hooky! dentis, chiro, shopping, then falling asleep in front of the tv.....again! but at least i'm now well rested and ready to face the 20 metabolism exams, 20 chem lit term papers, and tomorrow 15 nucleic acids take home exams.

sometimes we just need a mental recharge, even if we "lose" a day of work, we're much more efficient after playing hooky! clap

at least i didn't stop at the italian bakery right down the street from the chiro like i have done every week since they moved last month! but oh, the almond paste cookies they have there are to die for!

sue

Spondyloarthropathy, HLAB27 negative
Humira (still methylprednisone for flares, just not as often. Aleve if needed, rarely.)
LDN/zanaflex/flector patches over SI/ice
vits C, D. probiotics. hyaluronic acid. CoQ, Mg, Ca, K.
chiro
walk, bike
no dairy (casein sensitivity), limited eggs, limited yeast (bread)