Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
#1 AS Web Support Group Jump to new posts
Re: i've been gone for a while rranta 01/24/23 10:24 PM
everything, including my AS, and the world, seems to be changing. but with friends like you on Kickas, i can manage anything.
8 392 Read More
NSD and diet-related; Jump to new posts
Re: DragonSlayer's Antibiotic protocol - who has tried Exacta 01/13/23 01:56 AM
To update my log here-

After some fits and starts, I re-embarked on NSD in mid December along with daily 1500mg tetracycline. I also did a 2 wk course of candibactin-AR and BR. I've been a bit up and down - definitely still some pain and flaring.

About a week ago I quit the antibiotics and did a 60 hour water fast and did manage to get the pain to almost zero. I then had a pretty good 6-7 days of 0-2 on pain scale, and now I'm starting to flare back up again. I also just happened to get COVID (again), but it's pretty mild and does not seem to be interacting with any AS symptoms.

I am embarking on a new 2 wk regimen of 1600mg rifaximin and 1000mg flagyl. While I have used Cipro with success in the past, I'm trying to only use it as a last resort due to the rather more serious potential side effects.

I plan to continue cycling fasting and abx treatment. I remain pretty conscious of not wanting to lose weight. I'm currently ~175 lb and would like to stay there or slightly higher.
29 20,480 Read More
Re: It’s been awhile, need help Inanna 01/12/23 11:28 PM
Hi James,

Thanks for the heads up on Copsentyx and Talz. I'll keep my eyes open.

The pens can be a trial. I don't like them either. That said, not sure I like pre-filled syringes either! lol o

i hope your response to sekukinumab builds up. I'm on adalimumab. It helps. Not as much as Remicade did, but better than Enbrel.

Love and light.
5 555 Read More
Alternatives Jump to new posts
Re: A silver bullet for an unwanted guest ? A.S Duncan 01/04/23 10:36 PM
Hi Mulehound - There is a hidden technology behind this which makes it difficult to study as a stand alone 'subject'
however heres a few starter video's to watch

Royal R Rife - life story [bitchute.com]

This effect is really created by beating frequencies together - ( hetrodyne) electrically that seems simple however the effects of the wave created is a 'smoke and mirrors subject' and can do some amazing things in all fields of life. ( its a suppressed technology )

The pulse wave [bitchute.com]

spooky Rife system [bitchute.com]

a few hours of your time I hope you don't feel is wasted mulehound - Kind regards Duncan
106 122,027 Read More
Any Remote Job opportunities? captain_mehedi 12/31/22 09:13 PM
I have had severe AS for the last 7 years, constantly in pain and still feeding the whole family. I make Websites that can make online stores and also manage them. Also, provide digital marketing. I can't work in traditional workplaces as I need to rest on my bed very often between my work.
If anybody has any opportunity for me Please do let me know. I will provide great service at a very affordable rate.
0 98 Read More
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 9 guests, and 83 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Any Remote Job opportunities?
by captain_mehedi - 12/31/22 09:13 PM
i've been gone for a while
by rranta - 12/10/22 03:46 PM
It’s been awhile, need help
by lulu12 - 11/07/22 02:34 AM
A silver bullet for an unwanted guest ? A.S
by Duncan - 04/26/18 08:18 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
3,260,981 hmmm