well, changed the title here, but maybe mig can change the heading of the start of the thread as well? since you started the thread erika, probably best coming from you.

and my mistake in adding things up. yes, i agree that we should do it the way erika initially suggested (the way you tinkerbell are reiterating it). if we just keep our own tallies it feels too much like competition, but if we add it all together, feels much more like a team event! and already its been motivating me to go out each day that i can, so thanks again!

so tinkerbell, if you want to add up the "yardage" and time for swimming and add it here, that would be great! i have no idea how to add dow's floating and your going around in circles anyway! laugh2

then as you said, every time someone does something new, they list their distance and time and then the totals of everyone's distances/times together, as you've both suggested.

sorry about my mistake and the ensuing confusion!

i'll be at work today, maybe a walk through the air conditioned part of the building, though in our lab, the AC is all messed up, its now down to about 82 degrees, was hotter earlier.

sue

Spondyloarthropathy, HLAB27 negative
Humira (still methylprednisone for flares, just not as often. Aleve if needed, rarely.)
LDN/zanaflex/flector patches over SI/ice
vits C, D. probiotics. hyaluronic acid. CoQ, Mg, Ca, K.
chiro
walk, bike
no dairy (casein sensitivity), limited eggs, limited yeast (bread)