Steve, so very sorry to hear about your shoulder! I hope you can find joy in running again, i know how much you enjoy it! I used to run, now I walk, its enjoyable in a different way. If I walk with a camera, that's even better.

Again, speedy healing!

Erica, sorry the questionaire is getting you down. Yeh, when we just go through life, we don't realize how much we've modified to get by. Only when I stop and think about it, do I realize there are a lot of things I've given up doing. Thankfully not many are so important: so what if I can't sweep, mop, vacuum, etc. My husband can and is willing to, and I know I am lucky for that. But I do wish I could travel the world or hop in the car for a road trip. That one bugs me. Still, then, I think the best thing to do is to make another list of all the things you can do! That usually makes me feel better.

Had to park way out, so walked in 1/2 mile, then had to go get car, walked back another 1/2 mile. 25 minutes total.

Yesterday, walked 1 mile, 20 minutes.

sue

Spondyloarthropathy, HLAB27 negative
Humira (still methylprednisone for flares, just not as often. Aleve if needed, rarely.)
LDN/zanaflex/flector patches over SI/ice
vits C, D. probiotics. hyaluronic acid. CoQ, Mg, Ca, K.
chiro
walk, bike
no dairy (casein sensitivity), limited eggs, limited yeast (bread)