Monday playing ground games with chum's wee pony. Good gal, let me 'eventually' wipe her eyes (my, was she nervous of that white kitchen roll!) Got her to back up on command and...dada...she let me hang the lead rope over her ears; So that was all pretty good. Another session on Sat.

No physio yesterday - I got into a total muddle with time. What a clonker. Turned up for my session and my poor fella was at lunch. Did feel a right...

Today. Driving pony at equestrian centre...annnuled. Monsieur had broken his foot! No, not horse accident, (so said the woman at the reception) but at his home. So, nowt till April.

Today, afternoon, 3hrs in garden. Clearing up debris and removing cat poop from my veggie patch. Hmmmm Do NOT feel much like planting owt in it now. Was a heck of a lot of $£!t to clear (ger-yer) Flippin sack of it!

So, that's me guys!

Oh yes, chucks were happy for comnpany, chatted to me all afternoon. They enjoyed the weeds I gave em - they don't eat ALL varieties of weeds, just some of em. But they do *love company.

Birds nesting in the sweet myrtle. Very busy busy blackbird. She has a nice snug - just hope the neighbour's two cats don't find the nest. They are pests of the first order of magnitude. Bold as brass - typical cats!

MollyC1i - Riding OutAS