saturday needed to shop for some baby gifts and birthday gifts and as usual wound up in the bookstore for much too long. not exactly aerobic, but on my feet off and on, mostly on for ~4 hours...and oddly my feet didn't even hurt. but i needed it cause after the trip last weekend, my left upper back was really bothering me, so very difficult to sit this past week for work.

sunday needed to straighten the house for company later in the day so again up and moving about for about 4 hours mostly on my feet cleaning up the house, prepping some food, etc. again not very aerobic, but on my feet and moving around and most importantly not sitting, though by the end of the afternoon my feet were telling me they needed a break! but finally i've learned to leave the sweeping and vacuuming up to hubby, for a while, everytime i did it, i'd mess up my SI joint; chiro said that kind of motion really is hard on that joint; i can see that.

so while the weekend wasn't exactly aerobic, i was up moving around quite a bit vs being sedentary. my back is much better today, finding activities that would keep me up this weekend really helped. not out of the woods yet concerning my back, but getting there.

erica, yeh, migraines suck! had one last sunday, for me heat and bright sun do it for sure so thought that was it, but actually when hubby got sick, realized this was all i was going to get of the same illness, yay LDN!

run up a hill-walk-run up a hill-walk.......we did this in practice in high school when i was with the track team for a short time....was told it was fartlek.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fartlek

buggy, hope your knees get a bit better.

sue

Spondyloarthropathy, HLAB27 negative
Humira (still methylprednisone for flares, just not as often. Aleve if needed, rarely.)
LDN/zanaflex/flector patches over SI/ice
vits C, D. probiotics. hyaluronic acid. CoQ, Mg, Ca, K.
chiro
walk, bike
no dairy (casein sensitivity), limited eggs, limited yeast (bread)