Hi all,

Just wanted to share an experience with you that you may want to file for future reference.

In my efforts to consume thc without smoking marijuana, I made some canna-butter yesterday. It was pretty simple to do.

So when it came time to test it out, I started with a small amount melted in some hot water. I drank it, waited for an hour or so and felt nothing. SO i figure i made it too weak. So i put in quite a bit more and drank it down. Two hours later, around 11pm, I started feeling pretty strangely. By midnight I felt like I was floating and could barely function.

I spent several sleepless hours trying to get myself down from the highest thc induced high of my life. It did the trick, it numbed the body. But took in way too much of the stuff amd got way too high. Blood pressure was up and I was even having some minor hallucinations. So I think moderation is the key when ingesting cannabis extract

Colin

"Only to the extent that we expose ourselves over and over to annihilation, can that which is indestructible be found in us."

Unknown