Originally Posted By EricaK
Hi Team!!!

I haven't forgotten you all!

In the last 3 weeks we've decided to close early on the house we sold, been stuck in the Denver blizzard of March 23, had cataract surgery rescheduled, and bought another house.

I've been managing a good swim every 2-3 days.

Not sure, but I think packing and cleaning a house may qualify as an Olympic event.

Much love and respect to everyone!

Goooooooo TEAM!!!! clap

Wow, you've been busy! Packing and cleaning a house definitely qualifies as an Olympic event!

I was moved out of my lab and office and into other ones 2 summers ago. The students moved the lab (physically) with me directing, so that wasn't so physically taxing. But my office, though a paid student worker physically boxed and unboxed my books and the stockroom physically moved my furniture, I still had a lot to do, and was amazed how much it flared me. The last week before classes, instead of finishing moving into my office, I sat home in my recliner with ice and methylpred, trying to heal up before classes started. Those last few boxes are still unpacked in the corner and I still have a bunch of binders piled on back of the standing desk.This is partially because at the same time, I ran out of room to put things because this office is smaller than the previous one. Last summer was to hectic to finish unpacking, maybe I can do it this summer...but not all in one week!

The other day, just doing some lighthousework and putting out the spring/summer decorations and my SI which hadn't been sore before I started, was sore by the end of the day...and I didn't even think I had been bending up and down that much...so it doesn't take much repetitive motion to flare a joint is what I'v found...even on humira.

But happy moving! A fresh start is always good!

sue

Spondyloarthropathy, HLAB27 negative
Humira (still methylprednisone for flares, just not as often. Aleve if needed, rarely.)
LDN/zanaflex/flector patches over SI/ice
vits C, D. probiotics. hyaluronic acid. CoQ, Mg, Ca, K.
chiro
walk, bike
no dairy (casein sensitivity), limited eggs, limited yeast (bread)