i suspect as much (LDN / biologic) but am interested in the fact that drizzit is on both LDN and simponi. will be interested in his experience. but not holding my breath as to if or when i might end up on a biologic, so til then at least, will stay on the LDN, not the holy grail one could hope for, but it has its place alongside the zanaflex, flector patches, and KIP gel, so til i have to make a choice, that's my toolkit. truly do wish it was enough to treat the inflammatory stuff. along with the meds for other things and the supplements.

as for exercise, once i can stop babying the thoracic back. the muscles were in pretty major spasm for almost a week, so they need time to recuperate: ice, heat, ultrasound, rest is my regimen for now. the walking is waiting for me when i'm better. this was basically like what happens with my SI, but where the thoracic and lumbar areaas of the spine meet. much better this week than it was last, but still a ways to go, these things take time.

sue

Spondyloarthropathy, HLAB27 negative
Humira (still methylprednisone for flares, just not as often. Aleve if needed, rarely.)
LDN/zanaflex/flector patches over SI/ice
vits C, D. probiotics. hyaluronic acid. CoQ, Mg, Ca, K.
chiro
walk, bike
no dairy (casein sensitivity), limited eggs, limited yeast (bread)