Ankylosing Spondylitis Technical Papers
- The Link between Ankylosing Spondylitis, Crohn’s Disease,Klebsiella, and Starch Consumption
Chrome browser - to save this file, open it and right click and you will see the option to save
- Interent Explorer - to save this file, open it and at the top of page see option FILE and then SAVE AS...
PDF document (731 kb)
- Ankylosing Spondylitis, HLS B27 and Klebsiella - An Overview: Proposal for early diagnosis and Treatment
PDF document (358 kb)
WORD document (243 kb)
- Molecular mimicry and ankylosing spondylitis: possible role of a novel sequence in pullulanase of Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Association of inflammation with raised serum IgA in ankylosing spondylitis
- Antibodies to Klebsiella, Proteus, and HLA-B27 Peptides in Japanese Patients with Ankylosing Spondylitis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- A Doctor's Proven New Home Cure for Arthritis
- San Antonio Meeting information with Dr. Ebringer
- Meeting with Professor Ebringer
- Manual de Dieta para la Espondilitis Anquilosante (Spanish translation)
Principal technical papers by Professor Alan Ebringer and research groups: The proposed cause and successful treatment of Ankylosing Spondylitis
Ankylosing Spondylitis as an Auto-immune Disease Caused by Intestinal Klebsiella Infection: Prospects for a
New Therapeutic Approach
Ankylosing Spondylitis is caused by Klebsiella-Evidence from Immunogenetic, Microbiologic, and Serologic Studies
Etiopathogenesis of Ankylosing Spondylitis and the Cross-Tolerance Hypothesis
The Use of a Low Starch Diet in the Treatment of Patients Suffering from Ankylosing Spondylitis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Technical Papers (pdf format)
Rheumatoid arthritis is caused by Proteus : the molecular mimicry theory and Karl Popper
Rheumatoid arthritis patients have elevated antibodies to cross-reactive and non-crossreactive antigens from Proteus microbes.
Cytotoxicity Responses to Peptide Antigens in Rheumatoid Arthritis and Ankylosing Spondylitis.
Rheumatoid arthritis is linked to Proteus—the evidence.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease triggered by Proteus urinary tract infection.
Antibodies to Klebsiella, Proteus, and HLA-B27 Peptides in Japanese Patients with Ankylosing Spondylitis and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
The information provided on the KickAS website is not to be construed as medical advice.. In pregnancy, a low carbohydrate diet is potentially harmful to fetal development. Only your personal physician or specialist can make the best suggestions about your health and treatment.Everyone needs a diet that meets their nutritional needs, if in doubt consult a qualified dietician. KickAS and its members are not legally liable for the content, information or opinions expressed therein.