Hi Maggie. It makes you scratch your head doesn't it? Why would tehy pay $200 per seat plus and not use them? If they want to be entertained and hob nob, go to the ballet or a stage presentation. If they want to sip brandy, go to a fancy bar or restaurant. As for the Alfredsson signing, whew! At least he won't end up in T.O. That would mean I'd have to cheer for him. But as we hockey fans know, signing an upcoming free agent doesn't mean they will stay with that team. It could be another GM has a deal in place but wanted him locked into a contract so they would know how much his salary would be. Budgets play a big roll now in signings. But for the Sens sake I hope he stays there. Your new owner seems willing to spend on payroll, which I'm sure is a huge relief to Sens fans. I liked Bryden though. He was stuck with a really bad deal from the Gov't. The municipal, provincial, and federal gov'ts are reaping the benifits of having a team out in the middle of no where Kanata, through all the taxes the Sens must pay, all the extra jobs... and made the poor guy pay for the ramps coming from, and going to, the 417! If that meant the Sens owned the ramps they should have been allowed to close them on nights there was nothing going on in the Corel Centre. To be completely honest, Ottawa is my second team. Should the Leafs get knocked out then I cheer for the Sens. Hey! At least they're here in Ontario. After that it's any Canadian team. Should there not be any Canadian teams, I look at who's left and figure out which one I dislike the most and cheer for the other team. With the possibility of a season void of any hockey, I'm going to catch as many games as I can.

No one said life would be easy, just worth it.

No one said life would be easy, just worth it.