Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 203 of 566 1 2 201 202 203 204 205 565 566
Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
that school event sounds like so much fun! laugh2 cheerleader

sue

Spondyloarthropathy, HLAB27 negative
Humira (still methylprednisone for flares, just not as often. Aleve if needed, rarely.)
LDN/zanaflex/flector patches over SI/ice
vits C, D. probiotics. hyaluronic acid. CoQ, Mg, Ca, K.
chiro
walk, bike
no dairy (casein sensitivity), limited eggs, limited yeast (bread)
SOunds like y'all had an absolute ball Buggsy - well done all round: incl the school for being so happily proactive. Good going.

----------------------##

Wednesday last, PT. Put through paces, and some new exercises. Gotta practice in between. Definite improvement in neck, can turn and 'almost' look over shoulder, but still unable to put head side-to-side (towards shoulder, each side). Balance still appalling, he is making me work on that. Can sit a horse OK but not really stand on one leg without wobbling all over the place!

Nice guy, really doing his best for me.

-------------------------##

Thursday, driving pony. This time out in the park, along the tracks. He was a bit of a poop. Leaving the yard a big ride went out, and he got real excited, dancing and rpancing... Then, whilst out the ride needed to get past us, so pulled right over, but he thought, Yea, let's go play catch up...'started' to consider a 'tank opff' but held him back, hold and release, hold and release. Got him to listen to 'me' but he wasn't a really happy bunny boy as he was more intent on joining the ride! Soon got him settled, and onwards we went. Did some hill work and some trotting - he has a comfortable trot to drive to and the ground under was not too rutted nor poached up.

Back to the yard and a spanking stop, right to the tie up. Good boy. Gave him a nice rub down, and some strokes on his neck. He did good.

Will be driving a different pony next time - that will be 17 March as half term now, and school is closed for the duration.

MollyC1i - Riding OutAS
Major_AS_Kicker
Major_AS_Kicker
Having a horse sound like a lot of fun. Not sure if my back could take the bouncing anymore. My family had a quarter horse when I was a young teenager. He was a lot of fun, but got arthritis so then sent him to the dog food company. That was my first thought when I was diagnosed with arthritis.

Steve Orchard, Running from AS & MS
Yes - Know what you mean. Cause even with drivng, unless the going is really smooth, then every rut, pot hole etc will jar the bejeebs outta one's back. Prob the v. best is to ride, so long as a soft gaited, lateral gaited horse, the no-bounce Rolls Royce ride, like that of the Peruvian Paso....Yea! Unfortunately, no mon to buy such, ever again. Sigh. So, back to drivng 2-a-penny sh"tty Shet! (With the attitude that brings the soubriquet <LOL>)

MollyC1i - Riding OutAS
Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Today got up walked 20'to the bathroom,25'to the lazy boy whew!25'back to the bathroom another 15'and back mind you just to get coffee ahh crap i forgot the paper another 20'.Than 20' to come here to check up on you guys.The dogs want out, man that's another 40'maybe 50'man what a work out!

Tommy P.

P.S. i got to go get the dogs 40' to 50'.

Live Relax Laugh
Decorated_AS_Kicker
Decorated_AS_Kicker
Hey Pick3...you're MOVING! That's all that counts. I was having days in 2008 when just going from parked car to office was a painful challenge. Don't give up.

John
Decorated_AS_Kicker
Decorated_AS_Kicker
I didn't do much today my self...I was sedated for a part of it. Pentathal and Versed make time for night-night. But, I'm feeling good. This years colonoscopy is behind me (ha ha ha...I didn't realize I made a funny) and I can finally eat. And, I'm warm again. Not eating was making me cold for some reason.

John
that's me today. tweaked the SI again today, 2 weeks in a row now, ugghhh! got to the chiros office, bent over just barely to put something in my purse and felt the muscle spasm kick in. chiro did some soft tissue work so better today than last week, and sitting on heating pad, just got grades in! yay! so glad i now have the heated mattress pad, that'll help. its break week so want to walk as much as possible. smile

sue

Humira (still methylprednisone for flares, just not as often. Aleve if needed, rarely.)
chiro
walk, bike
EricaK Offline OP
Royal_AS_kicker
OP Offline
Royal_AS_kicker
Today I swam 1,000 yds in an outdoor SALTWATER pool in Apple Valley - which used to be a dust hole and now is a spectacular town. Sigh.... I love California.

I'm reading your posts every day. Keep up the good work! Love you all, Erica

Go TEAM! clap

ANA+ RF+ Rh- HLAB27+
Dx JRA 1967, GAD 1997, AS 2009, HMs 2010, CPS 2013
pulmonary edema w/ NSAIDS 2009

Movin' it so I don't lose it!

so happy you are someplace that you love! salt water pools are awesome! an outdoor one even more awesome! heart

today me and my muscle spasms have spent the day with the recliner, heating pad, and ice packs. stupid muscle spasms! mad stupid SI! mad have a major proposal due today so at least something to keep me busy, though i would have preferred to sleep some of the day, and a hot shower would have been nice, maybe when i'm done. ugghh! no

sue

chiro
walk, bike
Page 203 of 566 1 2 201 202 203 204 205 565 566

Moderated by  fyrfytr187, WendyR 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (haydenk), 103 guests, and 82 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Dietician
by Christichka - 04/19/24 01:07 AM
Meat and Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:47 PM
Green tea and more Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:22 PM
Trehalose
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:02 PM
What now?
by PhilD50 - 04/08/24 01:31 PM