Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 27 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 26 27
Inanna Offline OP
Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
OP Offline
johnti, sorry, hon, I just saw this now. It worked for you, did it? It never gets rid of the pain so much for me, but relaxes my muscles amazingly welly.

Hugs,

Kat

A life lived in fear is a life half lived.
"Strictly Ballroom"

Inanna Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey there! Sounds like the paper tsar made the same kind of bad decision that Henry Ford did when he decided to go with petrol instead of ethanol.

By the way, check back on this thread. I advocate the use of a vaporizer, as it's better for you. No point doing something medicinal that's going to harm you in some other way, is there. Hmmmmm. That would discount almost every pharmaceutical out there!

Hugs,

Kat

A life lived in fear is a life half lived.
"Strictly Ballroom"

Third_Degree_AS_Kicker
Third_Degree_AS_Kicker
Hi Inanna
I agree on the Vaporizer. It dosent burn the material so you arent inhaling smoke. It converts the oils to a vapor.
Yes Inanna some of the greats of history seem to have missed out on the big picture. It does seem like greed tends to get in they way of so many great men in history. But I have to say Im looking at them with 20/20 vision of the history. They may have had the best intent but really screwed up on a few points. I tend to lean towards the thought of greed being the cause
Pain and MJ.
I have heard of studies that say it does and studies that say it dosent help to relieve pain. I think it does help my pain as well but that could realy be just relaxation. I find that its use relaxes my muscles. Most of my pain comes from joints but I think alot of that is caused by muscles. I think the constant muscle spasms and overly taut ligaments make the joints more inflamed and sore. The joint pain (no pun intended) is less without the muscles fighting against me and I am more limber and have much less pain. I also find this relaxation counters some of the mental stress cronic pain brings.

TO ALL ASKICKERS:
I would like to say I am sorry for my heated statement earlier on this thread. This is a family sight and some of my statements where not the kind of thing I would want my children to read. And I am happy some of it got edited. Kudos to the very patient admin! It needed to be edited and I would have edited even more then they did but tried and got msg that time had run out to edit. I didnt stop and think. So may I say: The choice of MJ as a alternate is a choice, at this time, to do something illegal in most of USA. I would never think to influence anyone to do something they are not able to understand and accept the outcome of that action. Please if you are under 21 and considering this type of action talk it over with Parents, Doctors and such. Tests that have bin repeated show the same result in that children can suffer empathy effects that can take more than months to over come after stoping the use of MJ. As a minor the choices you make can have a terrable effect on your parents or guardians. In the eyes of the law they are responsable for your actions. Any illegal activity in there home will bring retribution on them. They have a right to know about any dangers you and they could be subject to with such actions.
Its already bin said on this thread that there are organizations fighting for the laws to be changed based on clinical studies to legalize the medical use of MJ for cronic pain victums. Searching out such an organization and supporting there efforts through legal means is the only way the laws will get changed. Its as simple as a web search. Even a letter to your representatives is a step towards your goal. Please support the legal process of our country and be an active member of the group or groups that support what you understand to be right.

AND SO IT GOES...
Second_Degree_AS_Kicker
Second_Degree_AS_Kicker
Here in England there is a non-profit making organisation called bud buddies who will send you MJ if you sign a form and get a doctors note specifying your condition. They`ve got into trouble a few times with the coppers- but it`s pretty cool.
If you dont smoke they even do it in chocolate form!
In my experience it does help.
It alleviates the pain, and it makes you laugh as well!
God knows we don`t get much fun out of this condition.
Kaz xx

Third_Degree_AS_Kicker
Third_Degree_AS_Kicker
Hey Snotbox
Chocolate and MJ! Wow talk about dessert. Oboy I would skip dinner altogether for that.

The wife and i have talked about move to Canada. England is too far of a move but Canada and Englands medical/government policies seem to have more in common than US and England. With my disability and fact that niether one of us speak French our application would end up with too view points to be considerd I think. We would be Canadians in a heartbeat if it was available to us. For more than a view reasons. Top most reason is the geography. My favorite State of US I've lived in is Alaska and wifes fav state is Michigan so you can see Canada would be a great mid point geographically. And then there is the reason that health care in Canada is light years ahead of US. I really cant understand US policies on health care in so many ways.
Oh and by the way if you where thinking of sending out Christmass cards this year...just so you know...I love chocolate
Take care.

AND SO IT GOES...
Second_Degree_AS_Kicker
Second_Degree_AS_Kicker
Oh, I`d send you all some chockky mj if I could, but I fear the old sniffer dogs might find it and then I`d get into deep doo doo!
It would be interesting to give a dog that, and see what happens.

Third_Degree_AS_Kicker
Third_Degree_AS_Kicker
I'm sure that would be one confussed puppy. Chocolat makes 'em excited and mj would be seditive. Sounds like a bad trip to me, all excited but no energy to do anything. LOL Just joking on the Christmas card.

AND SO IT GOES...
Magical_AS_Kicker
Magical_AS_Kicker
I really need to move to Canada.

~Chelle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third_Degree_AS_Kicker
Third_Degree_AS_Kicker
That kitten giff is so wounderful!!! I tried to copy is but will save as jpeg? Is there a way I could get that kitten giff!!??? Please. Take care.

AND SO IT GOES...
Magical_AS_Kicker
Magical_AS_Kicker
Need an email address to send it, but you're welcome to it

~Chelle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Page 6 of 27 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 26 27

Moderated by  Megan, WendyR 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 46 guests, and 86 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod