Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
D
Duncan Offline OP
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
I beleive This bit of glass is going to prove very important to you - fellow A.S sufferer's ! , we'll see

Its quite hard for a somewhat dylexic and autisitic person to write at you . still so it is,- I have A.S too ! What a lucky man I am !

Blessings - Duncan

D
Duncan Offline OP
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
So yesterday was my birthday - I did all the things you shouldn't do , drank lots of wine , and later beer in the pub. ate Oh bless my soul BBQ Smokey spare ribs in a sticky sauce with a huge portion of chips - did a little work on an electric bike in the morning . As for promoting 'good health' yesterday had no redeeming features. - A hog at his trough ,pure and simple . did I get away with it ?
I did not! I don't suppose I deserved to . The phoenix was a bit slower and more painful rising from the ashes this morning.
A little bit longer sitting down . Just for the record - It was worth it ! however also for the record my unwanted ,uninvited friend is still about seemingly just waiting for some 'over indulgence' Having said that I'm still a lot lot better than I was just a few weeks ago .
I have made a mental note to myself - 'stop being a total pig' especially with things nearly all myA.S peers record as 'not good' , I also for my sins forgot to run the Rife de- calcification frequency through the night . Ah well I got just what I deserve. The Irish folks have an expression when greeting you "The top of the morning to you" - I've just had the other end !
I promise - I'll do better ! (honest)Its important I behave isn't it? To err is human
kindest regards Duncan

Last edited by Duncan; 05/04/18 07:05 AM.
D
Duncan Offline OP
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
Good news - I don't seem to have done any damage what so ever to the planned regime . This morning better again. - back on track . Yesterday I took a short walk . On the way to the pub I mentioned , There is a river that runs through Kendal, The river Kent. There is a footpath alongside the river with a patch of land known as Gooseholme. here's a little part of that walk with the church in the background .

Now I'm only to well aware that in this day and age your not supposed to watch, comment , or have anything to do with children . Ah but . a little girl perhaps seven or eight years old was running about in front of me coming in the opposite direction . Parents and proud grandparents in tow.
Now and again she somersaulted on the grass for the pure joy of being able to. showing off I guess, She then skipped a little ahead and formed ' a crab' I'm sure you remember kiddies at school who could do that . I never ever could .
I watched incredulous . That arch , a bend I could only dream of , done with consummate ease and just for the fun and exhilaration of doing it.little fractional movements of hands and feet to bend the bow just a little bit more.
I watched so very closely, not a perversion (at least I don't think so) I rejoiced at this child's flexibility and pure enjoyment at testing it . and I wished . I wished for all of us . - This morning 'better' also lamps and ballasts are registered and on their way. - Blessings people life is very precious even if it sometimes doesn't seem so .

Last edited by Duncan; 05/05/18 05:41 AM.
Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Hippy day Duncan!

Lucky Man is a nostalgic tune!

My birthday was last month and I indulged. I paid the price too! And it took a week to recover (mostly). I did the same at X-mas.

That little girl... I did my yoga first thing out of bed, but after taking 10 grams of bovine colostrum (the only dairy in my diet) along with EDTA. I try to do yoga every hour to keep all types of circulation going and the morning mortar from setting into a solid.

May the Force be with you!
Robin

D
Duncan Offline OP
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
Hi Robin nice to hear from you. I'm running a Rife machine as you know - That Plasma ball is running close to my spine . I'm still no gazelle you understand ! I doubt I'll ever be able to do what I watched that little girl do . Still each day is just a little better.
I can't tell you what a difference it makes to have ' a method' present itself of getting out of bed and up without it being a horror story.
The difference between a dull ache and a uncontrollable symphony of pain is huge.
I'm blasting de- calcification frequencies at my spine every which way I can .
you mention preventing the mortar hardening . An apt, very apt description . ponder this .. We humans are scientifically recorded and measured as being 80% (ish) water . On a sub molecular level that rises steeply . The point I make is (despite what your senses present) we are each little more than - a bag of water . as an aside and a bit ghoulish - beds and folks on the cusp of death have been weighed before and after (so to speak) . whatever your god . the difference is measured at a mere - 23 grammes .
I suspect (and am probing) the possibility that what you visualize as 'mortar' might equally easily be turned back to water . incorporated, filtered and excreted by an amazing system - our bodies .
I am also starting to make a 'liver function' connection to the calcium build up.
The electrics are on their way to move up a gear .
Robin I'm glad you risked and enjoyed special days .
I'm sorry you suffered a while for just trying to enjoy a little of life.
Robin its a dark tunnel , there is and end to it . Those of us who reach that end will be so, oh so very strong. - Superman and green lantern ain't got nothing on me ! - Remember Jimmy Page? he could play one or two cords badly (couldn't he?) with a 'cappo' and a bit of help .
Was it Jimmy page who wrote that little guitar book - 'play in a day'?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSlA7-thlTg
I jest of course. There's a tune being played on our bones , I'm listening as hard as I can and reacting .
This little bit of hokum rises to the top -- next . Honest brokers ? honest report ? clinically correct?
I'll see , soon enough - and so will you.
https://www.elynsgroup.com/journal/article/ankylosing-spondylitis-treated-with-phototherapy
Its something of the same Robin, high frequencies being modulated . - The mortar can't set , It turns back to - water . (allegedly)
If what I experience is true , IF IF - and its not all a cruel illusion . I swear - at my own cost , I'll make it available. blessings everyone . Duncan

D
Duncan Offline OP
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
again things seem fractionally better. although I was running a different frequency set at my aches and pains . There is surprisingly a frequency set specific to Ankylosing Spondylitis . Its in a set of frequencies named CAFL - http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/CAFL.htm
you'll see the suggestion is run 326 Hz far longer after build up, You'll perhaps remember thats de- calcification and really all I've been pointing at my spine .
I ran the whole frequency set last night. Or should I say I tried to . A computer generates the control and frequencies . That in turn drives the frequency generators , modulated High voltage is generated that in turn drives the plasma .
As simply as I can put it - The computer lost the plot somewhere overnight and stayed locked on one step (3000 hz) No harm done ! ( at least I don't think so). In fact quite the reverse , as I stretch and move there are pops and cracks - I guess I'm starting to get used to it a little bit but its still a bit alarming when you turn at some point and a loud noise like a pistol crack seems to be generated somewhere in the middle of the brain.
I don't know if thats good or bad to be honest . I'm running on instinct and feel, if I feel better , I'll feed it.
If I feel worse I'll starve it.
Sure there's hiccups . what did you expect ? however Things are still changing for the better.
kind regards Duncan

Last edited by Duncan; 05/07/18 05:33 AM.
D
Duncan Offline OP
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
I thought I'd take a snap of the Phototherapy tube and its eerie bluish light , you see the Phanotron bulb in front of it . Its all about frequencies I surmise !

The Rife machine is running de -calcification frequencies through the night via the Phanotron . whilst the Phototherapy tube is used for short periods as outlined in this remarkable clinical trial on an A.S sufferer. - I'm not sure of hazards with this tube (if any) - so slowly, slowly.
https://www.elynsgroup.com/journal/article/ankylosing-spondylitis-treated-with-phototherapy.
I have yet to investigate modulating the light source with the all important de- calcification frequency (if it can be done)
grin blue blue my world is blue !

Hard to judge anything from this light spectrum yet - you'll see the Mexico test ran 48 half hour sessions at the rate of three a week. Kind regards Duncan

Last edited by Duncan; 05/09/18 06:43 AM.
D
Duncan Offline OP
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
another day another dollar - as I sit briefly in the early morning its a time I can use to write to you good people. Its also a time to alter the Rife machine from its night time duty of de - calcification to the specific frequency's aimed at AS . I confess I don't much like running those I feel nauseous and quite ill.
As I wrote yesterday the lamp seemed to me to be a long term affair - after 45 mins use I would suggest this cheap (relatively) drug free and I guess pretty harmless alternative merits much more investigations.
Anyway at least let me try and describe the sensations to you . There seems to be something akin to sunburn about the effects it has. You may lie outside on an overcast day in Africa -- you will be fried ! sunburn on steroids ! - you'll suffer .
A cure (such as there is a cure for sunburn) was to rub the whole area with tomato's (or at least the juice) I guess you think I'm joking - I'm not . It was described to me as - " It draws the heat" what kinda description that might be - I don't know but this bit of wacky folk lore worked, an odd burning sensation .
This lamp brought it to mind. - So you lie in that blue glow and really don't feel anything very much .
comfortable perhaps , relaxed, you may sense somethings going on but quite un-troubling (I did) alas I did when I was being quickly cooked under African skies too !
So after half an hour or forty five mins you turn the lamp off . No change - waste of time ?
Oh dear no .. you don't have to wait long, Its faster than sunburn, A sensation it isn't sunburn (thats simply as near as I can get) But its inside , not uncomfortable but it is like sunburn and the tomato's some sort of heat.
It was a new sensation to me and so I relished it . some sort of heat right in the center of those lumber points that have always given me so much trouble.
Is it helping ? Lets put it this way I'm certainly not going to stop. I suspect if I went to sleep in front of this lamp it could do terrible damage but I'm not going to and I don't know about the damage bit..
Do I again feel better this morning ?an unequivocal yes.
Now I'm not a part of a clinical trial, I don't really want to be . I don't like the idea of being anyones placebo or blind.
Like you I have my hopes and ambitions, I'm not anyones 'test piece' Like you I have read and researched . I know the official line, I know the food and gene connections. I don't entirely believe them but like you I can and do ultimately make my own choices.
I'm am my own guinea pig . I'm doing my own research (on me) , buying building and testing my own equipment at my own expense. I seem to be getting better quite quickly. Is it the course of anti biotic I indulged in ?
Is it the Rife frequencies I'm running ? Might the Mexico lamp project influence ?
I don't know for sure myself and I'm no body else's test bed (apart from as far as I choose to be) I'd love to lead everyone to salvation and cure but all said and done,I'm coming out of a dark cave the only way I know how. - whilst trying to help and being helped .
I think I'd like to write a little bit on food. It was a huge salvation at one point. A "flair up" that seemed to go on and on . As I hadn't yet been diagnosed with A.S I didn't know diet was even an option., never mind a possible cause. Only when I presented myself at A&E with a possible spine fracture was the diagnosis made. The diagnosis we would all I'm sure prefer to be a fracture. Ankylosing Spondylitis !
Now I researched - wow did I ? - I quickly made the diet connection - Padderson , the amazing Cherie Allardice, Dr , McDougall Et Al !! There was conflicting information but, I had to try it after all what choice did I have ?
I didn't really know what to eat - or not so I stopped eating altogether . That worked it got me out of pain quickly but starving isn't a long term solution is it ? (well it is, but eternal's rather to long! )
There is an answer there in 'food' and there's no denying it . Its just not the answer I'm looking for as ' a preference' - Its sure as hell a much better preference than pain .
you read a few posts back I pigged out and paid the price -Again I make the point the connections there I can't deny it . Just like you folks I started trying bits and pieces to see what I could and couldn't eat . All the supplements too ! just as you will have done - Cod liver oil , D3 , B complex , Devil's claw
an Uncle Tom Cobley and all - "an Uncle Tom Cobley and all"
After all I would do, I share the same condition - I'll clutch at the same straws, Aye the devils a hard task master folks !
So you can see I'm experimenting, testing , some might prefer "fiddling and messing about" with myself probing A.S, If I can't then who can pray ?
Along with the light , the frequencies , the anti biotic thing I'm also starting to eat everything again slowly but surly.
Now please understand I sense, 'I'm aware' that if I go and make a pig of myself - I'll suffer, I just know I will.
The awareness has altered slightly what and how I eat, compared to how I ate previous.
nothing is omitted but the quantities and proportion's are altered . a few chips , not a plate full . a stir fry a little chicken, not half a bird. more bean spouts more veggies . cooked in olive oil not vegetable oil, noodles ? why yes but only a few. Nothing denied just altered you understand. A month ago I couldn't (dare not) sword fence like this with food a component that had me bowed .
I know it doesn't mean anything much to most folks who simply eat donuts sausage rolls , pies and anything else that takes their fancy.
Its a big deal for me . I'm doing something here thats turning the clock backwards . I don't know how long I can keep poking the pig with a sharp stick until it turns on me - but so far, so good ! - please keep your fingers crossed - if you can do toes too! that might help - Blessings - Duncan

Last edited by Duncan; 05/09/18 07:23 AM.
Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Hello Duncan:

I am aware that you have two light generating devices. Am I mistaken? Do you have more?

You have the Phillips TL20W/52 which was marketed for babies born with jaundice and amazingly it worked for babies and that there was no need for invasive medicines.

Did you post a link to the details of the Phanotron? I.e. what EM frequencies it can produce, light intensity and other specs?

Sorry, but I haven't had the stamina to skim the documents that you linked us to. Aside from breaking down calcification I would like to know if there was a set of frequencies that are specific for killing the Klebselia and other bacteria associated with AS? Mind you, it may work for some people and not others because the spinal inflammation can be caused by many other infections.

What are the typical frequency ranges that the purple florescent Rife bulb is operated at and the Phanotron too?

I saw a Dr Holly Ahern, a microbiologist and mother to a Lyme Disease survivor, talk about her laboratory experiments with using Rife on various bacteria that she had access to and was amazed to discover that at specific frequencies it did work and so decided that she must use it on her daughter; they were audio frequencies. I assume that she meant that the EMR was modulated (pulsed/AM) at audio frequencies.

Now, is the carrier EMR at audio frequencies or is a carrier's amplitude modulated at audio frequenceis? It seems to be the latter. And if it is the latter then does the spectrum of the carrier matter?

Also, is it possible that the popping sounds in a persons back while the Rife machine is running is bubbles forming from frictional heating? I know that ultrasound can warm tissue.

BTW Duncan, one day I accidentally took a gulp of diluted bleach and it eliminated my symptoms for a day, I think that was about 2015. I really would like to try H2O2 on my gut, but perhaps knocking them all out just isn't the right solution for keeping us healthy. I've read claims that H2O2 only targets pathogens but I think that it is a poorly reasoned claim and I have never seen (nor have I looked for) evidence. I am confident that H2O2 is not prejudice.

I have tried colostrum for about a week with the idea that the IgG in it will be pathogen specific and leave the good bacteria alone; that stands to reason. Also there are other important components like PRPs in colostrum, however I am getting the impression that almost all manufacturers extract it to sell as an anti-allergy product. I plan to update a different thread about my research and effects of colostrum later. There is low lactose colostrum. I think the brand is Sovereign Labs and another one that impressed me with its openness with details of its contents was Jarrow. All other mention very little and in email responses with them so far seem to indicate that their product is of low quality.

Originally Posted By Duncan
Its also a time to alter the Rife machine from its night time duty of de - calcification to the specific frequency's aimed at AS . I confess I don't much like running those I feel nauseous and quite ill.

Does that mean that you targeted the bacteria and are experiencing a herxheimer reaction? I wonder if Lyme Disease (LD) patients report the same. I do know that it's been claimed that if a Lyme patient gets a massage or sauna before a LD test that they are more likely to test positive since the bacteria is hypothesized to leave the tissues and enter the blood stream where the humoral immune system can launch a response which we feel due to the cytokine cascade.

May the Force be with you.
Robiin

D
Duncan Offline OP
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
Bless Robin I have tried and better tried to reply - I will in due course .

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  Megan, WendyR 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 99 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
AS questions from a newbie
by Karma_Coconut - 02/09/24 02:25 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
3,361,975 hmmm
1,319,726 OMG!!!!
709,316 PARTY TIME!