Well after waiting to be approved for the Simponi injection, I finally got a call last week to have the delivery sent to my home. It arrived this morning (Jan 7th) by courier and was extremely well packaged and secure, there was a nice large ice pack to keep everything cold plus alcohol wipes and cotton wool balls (this bodes well for future deliveries) I mention this because the company supplying the Simponi to my area here in the UK changed around November/December 2013 and I would have been having my first injection sooner but complications between the change over ment I had to wait till the start of January. The leaflet that came in the Simponi box giving the instructions and information was excellent and the auto pen itself is extremely easy to use and I felt completely no pain at all during the injection and have no bruising around the injection site itself. So that's number one down and the start of next month will be number two, followed by number three and by then hopefully I will see some improvement. My best wishes and regards to you all for the New Year and here's hoping that you all have a little joy come into your lives, sometimes something so simple can make you smile and feel good and for that moment you forget about the pain.

Diagnosed With A.S In March 2013
HLA-B27 Positive
Complete Fusion Of Lumbar Spine (L1 To L5)
Current Medication Is As Follows
Tramadol 100mg Slow Release (Twice Daily)
Simponi 50mg Autopen Started January 2014