Greetings, Maggie!

I'm so sorry to hear you aren't getting more support at home. I'm lucky to have a very supportive family, I only occasionally run into trouble with people like roommates, friends, teachers/professors, doctors, etc. Hopefully your husband will eventually accept the situation and come around to being more understanding. In the meantime, we have lots of gentle hugs for you here!

I hate it when people tell me about all their pains... but I also try keep in mind that most of them are just doing their best to relate to me in spite of having little understanding or knowledge of the situation--or sometimes they are subtly asking for advice. It doesn't sound like this is what your husband is doing, though... so I don't know how this statement/paragraph really related to anything you said and maybe I should have just skipped it. Oh well, too late now.

Just a thought: Is the "new pain spot" you're experiencing in the middle of your chest around the sternum? I often get inflammation around the edges of the sternum, usually from dislocating or subluxing ribs. (On occassion the end of a rib even pops out beyond one side of the breastbone as a weird lump. Gross! ) Knowing of your hypermobility problems I thought it might be something to consider if the symptoms are anything like this. Not that I've found anything that helps it...

Sending some of those gentle hugs for you,
'Erie (-: