Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 27 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 26 27
Inanna Offline OP
Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
OP Offline
Sue, once medicinal is legal where you are, unless a dispensary has it, you may have to make the salve yourself. There are recipes on the internet, thankfully. Although, I have yet to find one with exactly the ingredients mine has.

Now that I think on it, my Occiput has troubled me since I was about 18. Wish I'd had this stuff 30 years ago!!!

Warm hugs,

Kat

A life lived in fear is a life half lived.
"Strictly Ballroom"

Inanna Offline OP
OP Offline
It's hard to know what you're getting on the street and what it's been cut with. Once you get into medicinal dispensaries, you have some control over what you get. Also, you know it's pure and not combined with some of the scary chemicals that inscrupulous street sellers (as opposed to honest ones) cut it with.

Hugs,

Kat

A life lived in fear is a life half lived.
"Strictly Ballroom"

thanks kat!

ok,

step one: have NY state legalize it.

step two: contact kat for more guidance on the magic lotion potion!

step three: show muscle spasms whose in control with magic lotion potion!

so glad you talk about it here, thank you! heart

sue

Spondyloarthropathy, HLAB27 negative
Humira (still methylprednisone for flares, just not as often. Aleve if needed, rarely.)
LDN/zanaflex/flector patches over SI/ice
vits C, D. probiotics. hyaluronic acid. CoQ, Mg, Ca, K.
chiro
walk, bike
no dairy (casein sensitivity), limited eggs, limited yeast (bread)
#428415 01/13/11 06:54 PM
ironchef
ironchef
three ????????

J
New_Member
New_Member
J
I don't know about the rest of the world but we have these legally available in NZ www.kronic.co.nz it's "herbal" weed legally bought over the counter at a gas station or corner shops.

I saw a report on the news one night and thought I'd give it a go not thinking it would work that well , well, I was pleasantly surprised, $15 (about $11USD) got me a pre-rolled joint so compared to the real stuff it's a little expensive although you could comfortably share this with 4 people.

My wife and I tried it and we were completely blowin away, it gave us exactly the same symptoms as the real stuff BUT easier on the lungs and no hangover side affects, it tasted like we were smoking flower petals too so it had a nice taste.

I haven't had one for a while now cause I tried it again after a few beers and my world started spinning too much if you know what I mean, but if you have some sensibly then it's a good time and totally relaxes you.

S
New_Member
New_Member
S
It really dose take the edge off the pain,However if your not used to useing it you must take small puffs, If you have not done it before starting with the 'good stuff' as it were will really knock you sideways. And you may spend all evening watching a blank t.v screen and attempting to eat all the sweets and chocolate you can get you hands on hehehehe.

It does work!

Oh and dont forget to pass the dutchy on the left hand side smile

Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
I read in the paper that the state of Ohio(oHIGHo)mite have it on the ballet this fall clap clap clap

Tommy

P.S. It's about time!

Live Relax Laugh
S
S
You people are so lucky to have a government liberal enough to consider that Pot might have some benefits. Over here in Aus it is OK in 2 states (ACT, SA) but everywhere else it is forbidden. No medical option that I am aware of here in Queensland.

R
Lurker
Lurker
R
Hey all, first post, great site smile
I have noticed the Indicas make my pain worse. dont know why but every time I am in a lot of pain and smoke a heavy indica I stiffen even worse. Yet when I smoke Sativa's they don't stiffen me up as much. I think its because it takes my mind off of the pain where as the Indicas make me more aware of the pain if that makes sense

L
Third_Degree_AS_Kicker
Third_Degree_AS_Kicker
L
Personally, I don't do it often, but when I do I definitely feel like I was before AS, combined with NSD. Actually I wish I had it more often. It works for me like a muscle relaxer. Just takes that last bit of edge off, and helps me forget about having AS. Washington DC is legalized medicinally, but its not worth traveling the 3 1/2 hours to find a doc to prescribe it, so I just go through other sources. Once it becomes legalized you better bet I'll have a stash and a vaporizer. wink

Lauren S.
Page 20 of 27 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 26 27

Moderated by  Megan, WendyR 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 56 guests, and 110 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Dietician
by Christichka - 04/19/24 01:07 AM
Total remission of my AS on the Carnivore Diet.
by Mark55 - 03/20/19 02:51 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
3,371,273 hmmm
1,325,620 OMG!!!!
713,540 PARTY TIME!