Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 27 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 26 27
Well there definitely aren't any studies on AS and LSD that I can find! lol

Fifth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Fifth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Wouldn't smoking marijuana actually cause inflammation?

From what I understand, it doesn't increase inflammation... an immune response causes inflammation and I'm not certain if marijuana can cause an immune response? Maybe Sue could answer that one? Sorry I'm not more help!

M
Second_Degree_AS_Kicker
Second_Degree_AS_Kicker
M
ha chris I am not saying people should take acid for pain, but if when compared to weed in the article they talk about removing the pyscho active chemicals. I on the other hand have seen people lose it on weed. I am against the fact that weed is the cure, and I was stating that if you going to go down that path then people should go down more, and seriously acid works from a pain perspective and futhermore it increases movement that was not there.

anyhow I dont reccommend that people take any of these. Merely am talking from my and others experiance.

and ha I am not talking about taking a dosage anywhere near owsleys or learys RDA per day :P

Saying all this I do not do anything anymore

M
Second_Degree_AS_Kicker
Second_Degree_AS_Kicker
M
I meant the day after sorry

M
Second_Degree_AS_Kicker
Second_Degree_AS_Kicker
M
ha heres one for you.

The very last time I took acid I was breakdancing. Could I even think of breakdancing on any other substance even drunk ( i mean to the extent that I could not feel pain ) - the answer is no because movement was still the same however numb. I never thought of this before now well in relation to movement. And as tiredofpain puts it and as I have said before because of sideeffects I would not reccomend people try this. But when I saw your article saying that they should try the marijuana if they could remove the negatives I thought maybe that could be said about a few things

I dont think studies into LSD went any further from a medical perspective. The court of public opinion has not held as strong as the one that supports marijuana...which has been proven to help people with chemo. In fact there are many funny little plants out there and I am sure it would take a lot of medical resources and time to try and work out which one is for what. How long did it take to get to biologicals for AS?

We all are in many ways trying to fight our own types of pain and illnesses, I respect that and I always will.

Iain

Silver_AS_Kicker
Silver_AS_Kicker
Fair enough mooman, the beauty of it is that no one can really say one way or another whether it might work or not - no one seems to have taken a look at it.

I'd say you are right on the money about unknown possibilities as well. We cannot approach science or medicine with closed or narrow minds if we are to hope for achieving "miraculous" cures. Anything is possible.

Having said that, I would still warn people against the wisdom of using blotter or purple-microdots for pain relief...lol

Chris

(gotta run, this is good TV night!)

I hear ya Mooman. I figure the spondy monster is so evil and affects us all so differently, we owe it to ourselves to do whatever works. Can't say I've done any drugs besides the pharmaceutical type, but I know alot of people who get relief from using the green stuff. Would be nice if they could remove the "negatives".
It's too bad your breakdancing days are over - that would be fun to see. ha! I'm afraid if I tried, I may live up to the name.

Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Quote:

sort of say like amitryptiline

no, like flexeril, zanaflex, skelaxin, etc

sue

Quote:

From what I understand, it doesn't increase inflammation... an immune response causes inflammation and I'm not certain if marijuana can cause an immune response? Maybe Sue could answer that one? Sorry I'm not more help!

in the reading, it said probably better to ingest some other way than smoking because (like with cigarettes) the smoke is unhealthy......that's just what i read.

sue

Page 17 of 27 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 26 27

Moderated by  Megan, WendyR 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 53 guests, and 82 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
AS Patient from Hyderabad. Need dietary tips
by turndream2real - 05/13/24 03:59 AM
Dietician
by Christichka - 04/19/24 01:07 AM
Total remission of my AS on the Carnivore Diet.
by Mark55 - 03/20/19 02:51 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
3,371,945 hmmm
1,325,709 OMG!!!!
713,601 PARTY TIME!