Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 27 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 26 27
Silver_AS_Kicker
Silver_AS_Kicker
alohaben, I get a big kick out of reading your posts...you'd easily qualify as a Canadian immigrant - dancing bears and all.

For most of my life I smoked pot, probably more than I should have but it mostly kept me off cigarettes and booze. Then I quit smoking, became a military officer and got sick? I'm not so sure there isn't a connection and I'm seriously thinking about seeking out a local Compassion Club on the island here when they kick me out, in the new year.
btw ben, Vancouver Island is often warm, moderate temperatures year round, mild weather (for the most part), maybe a few days of snow that never lasts, people don't even own parkas or snow-shovels here, oh and there are more deadheads than you can shake a bong at! Across the Georgia Strait on the mainland, there is a town that was founded by ex-pats who fled the States to avoid the draft. We do get a lot of rain though and it's not a good downpour kind of rain but a nearly constant, annoying drizzle all winter long - beats the hell out of snow anyday!
My problem is that my wife is completely anti-drug. We've discussed my intention to try MM when I'm a civilian again and our solution is to get a dog. That way I'll smoke outdoors, get more exercise and that poor dog will get walked about eight times a day...even if I have to carry him.

Silver_AS_Kicker
Silver_AS_Kicker
Wake and bake!

Fifth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Fifth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Man oh man, I'm moving to your town!! The weather sounds fab! Here's it's either 90 with humidity making it feel like 110, or freezing and lots of snow! There is no spring or fall any more, they only last a few weeks then goes to the extremes.

my photos http://www.pbase.com/gardengirl13 avatar is the tattoo I got shortly after getting my AS diagnosis, it says "to be in good health"
ironchef
ironchef
aloha, raquel

that alice b toklas recipe for has brownies is not really the right way to do it.

if you go back...right here...several many pages there is an explanation for making
a canabis butter, which which cooking pot works great...one benefit of smoking
is you have better control of dosage and time of exposure (you can do just one hit at a time)...when ya eat stuff it's got to work thru your system; you can't cancel the experiment.

Silver_AS_Kicker
Silver_AS_Kicker
The more the merrier!

I was born and raised in the Great Lakes region which has the hateful sort of climate you describe. As a young Greenpeacer, I headed out on a grand journey to travel to the Pacific Ocean, down the west coast to California, back across the South to the Atlantic and then back up the coast to my hometown. I made it to Vancouver and that was the end of my walkabout - I figured, it can't get any better than this!

Maybe when all y'all 'mericans get up here we can get together for a theraputic "tea party"...oh wait a minute, not the Boston Harbour sort of tea party.

Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
I haven't read the whole thread but I'm just going to say I approve of the use of marijuana....umm...for medical purposes...of course!

Age 7- Kidney Necrosis
Age 11-Bursitis
Age 14-Costo
Age 17-Psoriasis
Age 32-Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Age 33-Sacroilitis
Age 35-Interstitial Cystitis
Age 40-AS
Age 44-Fibro
Age 44-PsA
Age 45-MS
Age 46-Sjogrens
Age 46-Raynauds
Age 47-PF
Fifth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Fifth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Yeah I'm in NYS, I lived in Cazenovia for a bit for school and that lake effect snow was a bother! Man it snowed soooo much!

I've thought of going to canada, but hear you guys are getting more conservative too!? But if McCain wins I'm totally coming! My husband has his masters, knows a bit of a second language and I have a college degree and could pick up a second language fairly quickly. I think we have enough points to do it. We just need jobs.

my photos http://www.pbase.com/gardengirl13 avatar is the tattoo I got shortly after getting my AS diagnosis, it says "to be in good health"
Silver_AS_Kicker
Silver_AS_Kicker
Geez gardengirl, with those credentials you could come up here and run the joint!

As for politics (shhhhh, I hear it's against the rules) we have our moments of temporary insanity where we hire these bozos and then spend the times in-between trying to sort out the mess they made.

Of course, every person, regardless of who they vote for will agree with my comment...who says you can't please all of the people all of the time?

Fifth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Fifth_Degree_AS_Kicker
(shhhhh...) that's the great thing about our nation (and yours too) we don't have to agree with everyone! Everyone has their own ideas about government and can proudly say it without fear (well much fear.) There is no good candidate for me, I don't agree even 80% with anyone, but that's good too because then we all have to work at running our country, it's our country, they work for us, we pay them, and yes we may not all agree, but that's what's great!

(i figured I'm ok talking a bit of politics since Med MJ is a political issue)

Second_Degree_AS_Kicker
Second_Degree_AS_Kicker
Elizabeth May said yesterday that she's in favour of legalizing marijuana, taxing it and discouraging people from using it like cigarettes.

I figure the amount of money the government could bring in from taxes and savings from all the police time and court time that goes into the marijuana production and distribution system, that government should be all for it.

But we still have this antiquated 'war on drugs' notion from the Regan era in the United States hampering what should be a flourishing movement.

Just thought i'd throw that in there.

Colin

"Only to the extent that we expose ourselves over and over to annihilation, can that which is indestructible be found in us."

Unknown
Page 13 of 27 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 26 27

Moderated by  Megan, WendyR 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 37 guests, and 92 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
AS Patient from South India. Need dietary tips
by turndream2real - 05/13/24 03:59 AM
Dietician
by Christichka - 04/19/24 01:07 AM
Total remission of my AS on the Carnivore Diet.
by Mark55 - 03/20/19 02:51 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
3,371,822 hmmm
1,325,654 OMG!!!!
713,560 PARTY TIME!