Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 27 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 26 27
S
Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
S
I guess what I'm saying is that when you are high you are happy (or at least I am) and my appetite that is lost during depression comes back to me. The only time I'd be depressed is if my stash was low. Even my sex drive came back to me (wish I had a partner though).

Later Kat,
Steve

Active_Member
Active_Member
Hi All,
I take Oxycontin and Hydrocodone. A lot of times they don't even come close to easing the pain. But when I smoke pot, the pain goes away. Not only does the pain go away. It puts me in a better state of mind. It makes me happy. The only thing is that the effects don't last long. I wish the government would make it legal in my state for medical use. I am so sick. I need it just to relax and cope with the pain.
Thanks
Rebecca

S
Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
S
Well said Rebacca, now go roll us a fatty will ya.

To think that a natural growing weed could be made illegal,
makes me want to inflict my A/S pain on politicians.

Steve

P
First_Degree_AS_Kicker
First_Degree_AS_Kicker
P
I have been on this site for some time but just now found this discussion about Medicinal Marijuana. Wow, I didn't realize that so many people were interested or knew about this. I thought I would make a new post about it so that everybody who has not read all these great comments could see it. I have not had any for about 5 years. I think I need to find some!!

Iron_AS_Kicker
Iron_AS_Kicker
Why don't you get on an authorized user list? How can I get on one? Do doctors really write prescriptions? Will my Rheumy think I have really lost my mind if I ask him for prescription?

S
Active_Member
Active_Member
S
California is so easy to get a card Jeanne, look up Medicann online and they have special doctors who will evaluate you. The clubs up in SF and Hayward and Oakland are really nice. However it is so much more expensive to by pot from them compared to a friend or acquaintance, edibles are nice and cheap though. i am 20 now and have smoked consistently every day a long with getting good grades and competing in horse shows since i was about 16. AS hit me last year and it took me way too long to get diagnosed because i also have Infectious Arthritis from Lyme disease, which probably triggered my AS. I Find that it really helps with the relaxation however sometimes when i smoke it makes me really hypersensitive to pain so that i almost wish i had not gotten high. Does anyone else get this feeling? I think a lot of this depends on the strain

Last edited by santacruzmts; 05/02/08 05:56 PM.
hopefully a laugh for your sunday mornings..

bill hicks on drugs in general, and please, its just a little fun so any of you who know Bill & watch anyway, well ...

this will offend just about everyone from theists to animal welfare to republicans (but if you believe Bill they wont notice anyway ) (JOKE) so i guess therefore at least it isnt prejudicial in anyway

Hicks on Drugs

Beautiful day here .. hope it is 'there' too.
Patrick

Fifth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Fifth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Patrick that was great!

my photos http://www.pbase.com/gardengirl13 avatar is the tattoo I got shortly after getting my AS diagnosis, it says "to be in good health"
First_Degree_AS_Kicker
First_Degree_AS_Kicker
I have never been one to take part in marijuana and then back in April I thought I would give it a try for my pain. I made some brownies... didnt want to smoke it. Lets just say it did not turn out so good. I ended up calling 911 and at the emergency room. So if you decide to try it get more info than I did. I had no idea it would make me paranoid. I thought I was dieing. I guess I ate to much or something. I did not think that I ate very much but I guess it does not take much. It is something we laugh about now but at the time it was not fun. I am scared to try it again.
Raquel

N
N
Raquel, I must say in all of my past experiences (and there have been many) although I no longer smoke due to paranoia, I much prefer my xanax LOL - anyway, in past experiences, eating pot brownies, as opposed to smoking, or inhaling one or two puffs, the brownies are MUCH MUCH MUCH more potent than just smoking it. Something about cooking it and it mixes with the oil and it releases more of that lovely chemical or whatever it is that makes you high as a kite. I have eaten brownies about 3 times in my lifetime, all of which I was soooooo sky high that I felt like I was tripping or I had eaten some mushrooms BROWNIES is not a good way to have your first experience with mary j - they are super potent compared to a puff from a joint.

I am tempted to give this another shot as I now have not only AS, but Crohn's as well, I'm positive it would help with my frequent nausea

This thread made me laugh my [**BLEEP**] off - you guys are a bunch of

Page 11 of 27 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 26 27

Moderated by  Megan, WendyR 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 56 guests, and 110 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Dietician
by Christichka - 04/19/24 01:07 AM
Total remission of my AS on the Carnivore Diet.
by Mark55 - 03/20/19 02:51 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
3,371,273 hmmm
1,325,620 OMG!!!!
713,540 PARTY TIME!