This article does a good job of explaining the problems with evacuations in the Houston area, it's also packed with interesting hurricane facts regarding deaths and wind intensity, as well as damage cost estimates and hurricane ratings....it recorded the winds of Rita at 180 mph in Creole. It also discusses hurricane Audrey, all of us grew up on the stories from hurricane Audrey and most of us had a relative that died in Audrey, an interesting fact about Rita, a couple of coffins that were unearthed during hurricane Audrey were never recovered as they were dragged out into the Gulf of Mexico when the storm surge went back out, they were found onshore after hurricane Rita's storm surge went back out. The families of these poor souls were so happy that their loved ones were returned to them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Rita

A few minutes ago I took the dogs out and when I opened the door, I found a neat little basket filled with cleaning supplies, protective gloves, sanitizing soap, sponges and even some bottled water, when I looked down the street, I saw that there's one on every doorstep...it was probably the Urseline nuns from down the street....what a fantastic idea and so thoughtful!

Age 7- Kidney Necrosis
Age 11-Bursitis
Age 14-Costo
Age 17-Psoriasis
Age 32-Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Age 33-Sacroilitis
Age 35-Interstitial Cystitis
Age 40-AS
Age 44-Fibro
Age 44-PsA
Age 45-MS
Age 46-Sjogrens