Hi Michelle,

I'm glad you're together with your girls and that you're all sticking close by each other, quiet or no, that's got to be the best comfort of any, with the sounds of helicopters and sirens still in the air.

If you ever do consider it, yall could come live up here in Canada! The only hurricanes earthquakes or tornadoes we have are just mere blips in comparison... tho shovelling snow is a national past time and it does get a bit cold. I'm sure we could use an authentic southern cafe and I'll bet my boots there isn't a garra rufa spa for miles and miles.. yet! And hey, you'd already have ready-made friends in TO..!!

But I am sure your sense of normalcy will come find you again and that you'd dearly miss the close-knit community ties that must be like no other. What a tremendous gift your neighbours anonymously received, it's heart-warming to hear of such thoughtfulness and generosity.

I'm hoping too that Doreen made it through the storm and didn't suffer any damage... and that we'll hear from her soon!

I'm wishing you every strength in the days ahead, deep sleeps, fresh food and sending bunches of hugs,..
mig