Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
AndyJ #511319 06/12/15 07:47 AM
A
AndyJ Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Staffy
=======
- I expected people to take offense at the "cure" word, I understand the medical industry hates that word. No further comment.
- When you have Leaky Gut, all foods, both good and bad can enter the gut. Those with Leaky Gut will eventually develop allergies for many foods. So while healing your gut, you need to avoid the foods that create you inflammation whether healthy or not. Once you heal your gut, eat what you want (preferably more of the healthy food). Dairy is an interesting one as to digest dairy properly, you need the enzyme lactase. Western countries force pasteurization (as they fear bacteria both good and bad), which also kills all enzymes and probiotics. So the most beneficial part of dairy (these enzymes/probiotics) is destroyed before you consume them. On top of that, most dairy is homogenized (which destroys the benefits of the fat) and is grain fed (which has a very unhealthy ratio of Omega 3/6 causing causes inflammation). So although raw dairy from grass fed cows is probably the healthiest food on the planned, the toxic rubbish available in western shops is dangerous and will just cause issues. People who have allergies to dairy can reverse that by consuming small quantities of raw dairy, once the enzymes are established in the gut, they will be good with it. It is a similar story with grains. Fermented sourdough grains are extremely healthy (the gluten is digested in the fermentation process), however, fast baked bread is extremely unhealthy. Before 1960's all wheat (flour) was fermented before baking, then fast food won out and peoples health deteriorated.
- I do not buy into the philosophy that having a weak immune system is good. I never did anything to suppress my immune system, I just built it stronger, but healed my gut at the same time. Maybe it may have caused me more pain (I do not know), but as soon as the gut was healed, all pain was gone and I rarely get sick anymore. Chlorella is a prebiotic, has lots of amino acids and chelates toxins, all essential to building a strong immune system. Chlorella is very good at chelating mercury & aluminum that eats holes in tissue. Chemtrails, vaccinations, many deodorants, amalgam fillings all pump lots of these dangerous heavy metals in the system causing issues, it is essential to detox them if you want to heal.
- Most bad bacteria is anaerobic, it cannot live in oxygen. H2O2 (peroxide) as with ozone (O3) readily gives up an oxygen atom. H2O2 gives up an oxygen atom to oxidise bad bacteria and you are left with H20 (water). Similarly with Ozone, you are left with O2 (oxygen). Good bacteria is mostly aerobic, it flourishes in the presence of oxygen, so if you can increase oxygen in the gut, it helps good bacteria grow.
- I don't take probiotic capsules, but there is nothing wrong with this. I just found them expensive. I like to consume probiotic foods and drinks as mentioned in my original post. Just remember, most good bacteria will get destroyed by stomach acids, so probiotics are more effective on an empty stomach (when you have less acids in your stomach)

Annelore
========
MMS is basically an oxidiser used for swimming pools, it is quite potent (smells like chlorine) & can make you sick. It works however as it oxidises a lot of the bad bacteria, yeast & funguses, so less bad stuff will enter into your blood. I do not recommend it though, I'd stick with H2O2 as it is natural. If you have a strong immune system, your own cells will produce H2O2 to fight infections. Mothers milk is high in H2O2 to help the baby establish a strong immune system.

Timo
====
Agreed MMS is not a good option. I do not care for what the FDA says however. The FDA has a history of approving harmful drugs and disapproving the most beneficial treatments. Remember, the FDA does not approve raw milk (healthiest food on the plannet), it does not approve medical marijuana for general use (has amazing healing qualities), does not approve H2O2 (a natural product even your body produces naturally), but it approves Vaccinations (the #1 cause of cancer). A 10 year German study found Autism was 10,000% higher in vaccinated children, I directed many people to the website with that study, then about 1.5 yrs ago the website disappeared. I realised then the UN/WHO had a hidden agenda to vaccinate. Just read the UN Agenda 21 on their website, they say 500 million people are sustainable, so what's their plan to reduce 93% of the world population?

DavidP
======
Frying is probably the worst for a couple reasons:
1. It produces heterocyclic amine (HCA) and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), both are carcinogens.
2. It does not allow the fat & benefits of the bone to saturate the meat properly. Most people think eating fat causes you to get fat, so they even cut it off (# Unfermented grains and processed sugar are the main causes of excess body fat). There are stuff in the bones that have huge healing benefits (I won't go into detail - google it).
- Other problems can be that people eat grain fed meat (unhealthy fats) or they they cook in vegetable oil (one of the leading causes of heart disease).
- Steaming can overcome a couple of those issues, but still it won't allow you to get the full benefits of the fat/bones as does slow cooking.

Hope some of those responses help. I am trying to keep the responses as short as possible while offering the info people ask for. I can go on for much longer on some topics, but you can google for more info. Remember, when you google, dig deep, there is as much crap on the internet as valuable info. Governments are doing all they can to ensure only the info they want you to see if readily available. I recently read about new laws Obama is pushing to regulate all internet info. Think you live in a free country? Think this is not a police state? Do you still have a free will to chose (choose to consume raw milk, choose not to vaccinate, choose not to be mass medicated with fluoride/chlorine/chemtrails)?

AndyJ #511321 06/12/15 01:20 PM
M
Lurker
Lurker
M
Hi Andy,

As mentioned in your post you dont suggest food grade H202. What H202 do you suggest?

AndyJ #511323 06/12/15 02:54 PM
Quote:
Vaccinations (the #1 cause of cancer)

With that there you just lost all credibility and everything you say is now suspect.

Last edited by Timo; 06/12/15 04:27 PM.

Timo
AndyJ #511325 06/12/15 04:54 PM
A
AndyJ Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Marisa
I can't officially recommend food grade h2o2 as I am not a doctor & the government doesn't want people to know about its health benefits. However, I take it myself.

Timo
Find the YouTube clips by Dr Dent on the history of vaccinations, it is very enlightening. I've been doing my own surveying for quite some time, so far everyone I've met that has/had cancer has been vaccinated or had a blood transfusion and doesn't drink much pure water.

AndyJ #511330 06/13/15 01:10 AM
Platinum_AS_Kicker
Platinum_AS_Kicker
Your diet experimentation may be intriguing for some but you delve into a multitude of conspiracy theories which really aren't necessary to your post. Just some friendly advice as you've stated you don't wish to argue with doubters who are not free thinkers but have been programmed by the "system." Congrats on your AS Cure!

This bunny Kicks AS !
AndyJ #511332 06/13/15 04:58 AM
D
Second_Degree_AS_Kicker
Second_Degree_AS_Kicker
D
Hi Andy,

I'm interested to know what you do to purify your water. Clean water is the next thing on my list and I'm looking at devices that filter chlorine, fluoride etc but also have some kind of magnetizing capability.

Regards
Darren

Diagnosed AS year 2000 age 26; First onset of major symptoms came with severe food poisoning leaving me in chronic pain hardly able to walk/sleep/sit - never been the same since; HLA-B27 positive; bouts of iritis; no biologics ever, controlling with NSAID's and diet but trying to get off NSAID's through various "biohacking" experimentations; Live in Auckland, New Zealand
AndyJ #511344 06/13/15 03:36 PM
M
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
M
Andy, Thanks again for the detailed info. Good point about the silver.

Last edited by miniowl; 06/13/15 03:43 PM.
M
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
M
PS there's also so much confusing information about whether or not silver leaves the body and whether or not it's safe

AndyJ #511383 06/15/15 03:03 AM
A
AndyJ Offline OP
OP Offline
A
dlee
----
I have a reverse osmosis filter to purify my water. They are pretty cheap on ebay. Since reverse osmosis takes pretty much everything out of the water (minerals included), you can make up for that by adding sea salt (containing 84 minerals) to your diet. You can also buy natural spring water. I've also read about a product called Adya that can be added to the water to purify it. It is derived from zeolites and I do take zeolites to help detox.

miniowl - Silver
----------------
There is traditional colloidal silver that was a popular health fad years ago. These are whole particles of silver. The problem with many colloidal silver products is that the particles are too large and don't pass through the system. There are many reports of peoples skin turning grey. Infact, I've read studies showing large particles aren't that effective in killing bad bacteria either. A couple manufacturers make what is called nano silver, these particles are small enough to pass through your system & are much more effective. Then there is ionic silver which is silver ions as opposed to particles. Ionic silver is more effective again at killing bacteria, but it exhausts itself much sooner, so it not optimal for gut conditions (better for skin/throat infections).

The problem with silver is that it kills both good and bad bacteria. It is similar but far more effective than antibiotics as bacteria can't build up resistance against silver and it does not have the side effects. Saying that, the optimal solution is to kill only bad bacteria. That is why I recommend food grade hydrogen peroxide over silver.

As far as silver being toxic, I read a study on that once, and it would take vast quantities of silver to cause any type of toxicity. Take too much of anything and it will kill you.

snowshoe
--------
There are Conspiracy Theories, these are theories. There are facts, these are theories that have been proven. These days many facts are considered Conspiracy Theories because the drug companies, governments, elites, etc won't admit the truth despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. I call these Conspiracy Facts. Recent Conspiracy Facts that became fact:
- NSA spying on US citizens (thanks to Snowden)
- LIBOR rate manipulation
- Gold/Silver market manipulation
I only deal with facts & truth whether they are conspiracies or not. I understand the majority are happy in the matrix (ignorance is bliss), so I don't offer the Red Pill in future unless it is necessary to respond truthfully to questions. The problem is when I started digging, I uncovered a whole world of secrecy & corruption, it is not what I was indoctrinated to believe in school. Unfortunately, many diseases today are directly related to that corruption. So if you want health, you will probably need to take the Red Pill.

Last edited by AndyJ; 06/15/15 03:19 AM.
AndyJ #511395 06/15/15 02:15 PM
You said:
Quote:
I only deal with facts & truth whether they are conspiracies or not.

That's not quite true. When you said:

Quote:
A 10 year German study found Autism was 10,000% higher in vaccinated children, I directed many people to the website with that study, then about 1.5 yrs ago the website disappeared.

If this were actually true and factual, there would be hundreds of other studies to back it up. But there aren't any are there?

Quote:
There is no link between vaccines and autism.

Some people have had concerns that ASD might be linked to the vaccines children receive, but studies have shown that there is no link between receiving vaccines and developing ASD. In 2011, an Institute of Medicine (IOM) reportExternal Web Site Icon on eight vaccines given to children and adults found that with rare exceptions, these vaccines are very safe.

A 2013 CDC studyExternal Web Site Icon added to the research showing that vaccines do not cause ASD. The study looked at the number of antigens (substances in vaccines that cause the body’s immune system to produce disease-fighting antibodies) from vaccines during the first two years of life. The results showed that the total amount of antigen from vaccines received was the same between children with ASD and those that did not have ASD.

Vaccine ingredients do not cause autism.
One vaccine ingredient that has been studied specifically is thimerosal, a mercury-based preservative used to prevent contamination of multidose vials of vaccines. Research shows that thimerosal does not cause ASD. In fact, a 2004 scientific reviewExternal Web Site Icon by the IOM concluded that "the evidence favors rejection of a causal relationship between thimerosal–containing vaccines and autism." Since 2003, there have been nine CDC-funded or conducted studies Adobe PDF file [PDF - 316 KB] that have found no link between thimerosal-containing vaccines and ASD, as well as no link between the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine and ASD in children.

Between 1999 and 2001, thimerosal was removed or reduced to trace amounts in all childhood vaccines except for some flu vaccines. This was done as part of a broader national effort to reduce all types of mercury exposure in children before studies were conducted that determined that thimerosal was not harmful. It was done as a precaution. Currently, the only childhood vaccines that contain thimerosal are flu vaccines packaged in multidose vials. Thimerosal-free alternatives are also available for flu vaccine. For more information, see the Timeline for Thimerosal in Vaccines.

Besides thimerosal, some people have had concerns about other vaccine ingredients in relation to ASD as well. However, no links have been found between any vaccine ingredients and ASD.

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/autism/

Also:
Every year, 2.5 million unvaccinated children worldwide die of diseases that vaccines could have prevented, and vaccines prevent the deaths of an additional 2 million children, according to the World Health Organization.

If you are going to say you deal in facts, please back it up with science because calling it a "conspiracy" just doesn't work.

Last edited by Timo; 06/15/15 02:30 PM.

Timo
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Megan, WendyR 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (604), 70 guests, and 74 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Dietician
by Christichka - 04/19/24 01:07 AM
Meat and Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:47 PM
Green tea and more Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:22 PM
Trehalose
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:02 PM
What now?
by PhilD50 - 04/08/24 01:31 PM
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
Total remission of my AS on the Carnivore Diet.
by Mark55 - 03/20/19 02:51 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
3,368,453 hmmm
1,323,706 OMG!!!!
712,191 PARTY TIME!