Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
D
Duncan Offline OP
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
In order to remind fellow member Dan just what a force he's starting to use and direct at AS I have uploaded and linked to a historical documentary on the genius who was Royal Raymond Rife. I add that link here for everyones interest.
Dan will be beaming that AS frequency at himself right now and no doubt feeling pretty awful - I'm sure we all wish him well and good luck .
Royal Ramond Rife [bitchute.com]

Duncan

D
Duncan Offline OP
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
Out of the blue another member of the forum contacted me. I'm delighted to report he is also about to embark on the 'Rife journey'
Anyway quite apart from wishing other AS sufferers seasons greetings and a much better new year I thought it time to check in with you all again.
If you have taken the time to chew all the way through this thread you'll know I threw everything including the kitchen sink at the condition we know as A.S
years have now passed and I can tell you honestly that I have had no recurrence of any sort. – Not even a twang of back pain .
I am left with something of the characteristic stoop but that developed over years and I guess its a small price to pay.
For you reading me – The total disappearance of my AS symptoms is something of a two edged sword and its truthfully not what I expected to happen, After all the official medical view is progressive with 'no cure' as you know.
Well I'm here to tell you that's wrong ! What took me by surprise is how comprehensively its wrong.
Understand there's nothing in my life I ever wanted rid of more than AS however I wasn't really expecting it to suddenly – go . Something of a contradiction I know, trying to do something and then shocked and stunned when it actually happens. .
As far as you reading this are concerned what that really means is – I don't and didn't have the option to go back and try it all again . – Its cured – Gone .
For various reasons other members have not commented on this thread in one case because of constraints related to the BMA .
There is an answer in this technology and I'm pleased to tell you yet another member is going to do his utmost to seek it out.
My kind regards and blessings to you all – stay strong Duncan

1 member likes this: Magician
Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Hello Duncan - Interesting re Rife. I fell over knowledge of him a few years ago now; through a totally different medical problem Low Tension Glaucoma The person using it was living in Sth. Africa. I got really excited towards using the Rife, both for glaucoma and for AS. It seemed a good route to try travelling. Then it go complicated re posting, then really expensive. There was an outlet in the USA, but then that seemed to come with possible complications re risk / trust.
I got as far as checking through the operations manual, fascination.
Am sorry now that it all fizzled out, though the feed back was positive. Not for a cure for glaucoma but certainly a help in that direction. My contact is still using her Rife machine.
I would love to try it out on treating lower limb peripheral neuropathy. Just need to win the lottery ...!!
Love yr detailed account. Thanks for the great share.

Continue well, and have a terrif New Year -
Cheers for 2023

Molly C from France - Kicking high over the traces

MollyC1i - Riding OutAS
1 member likes this: Magician
With you all the way Duncan -
You can always pm me :holly2:

MollyC1i - Riding OutAS
M
Decorated_AS_Kicker
Decorated_AS_Kicker
M
I need to read up on this. I love any and all success stories.
ETTE
Darrel

D
Duncan Offline OP
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
Hi Molly - I have sent you a PM - not sure it worked very well still - take a look

D
Duncan Offline OP
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
Hi Mulehound - There is a hidden technology behind this which makes it difficult to study as a stand alone 'subject'
however heres a few starter video's to watch

Royal R Rife - life story [bitchute.com]

This effect is really created by beating frequencies together - ( hetrodyne) electrically that seems simple however the effects of the wave created is a 'smoke and mirrors subject' and can do some amazing things in all fields of life. ( its a suppressed technology )

The pulse wave [bitchute.com]

spooky Rife system [bitchute.com]

a few hours of your time I hope you don't feel is wasted mulehound - Kind regards Duncan

Last edited by Duncan; 01/04/23 10:45 PM. Reason: addition ,double word,
D
Duncan Offline OP
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
Well folks I don't really want to put the cart before the horse and there has been little I could add here for a considerable time.
The reason no doubt will read counter intuitive to you and in truth the reason seems pleasantly ridiculous to me.
Put quite simply A.S for me is gone !!! If I (god forbid) wished it back even for a short while its not an option! Like a box of chocolates once you've eaten them – their gone!
In hindsight (and that's easy for anyone) I'd have spent much longer experimenting on each variation of treatment I was throwing at myself and not used a scatter gun approach.
I am as you can imagine delighted with my own bodies response but the question (In fact I guess there's many many questions) but the major one for you has to be, can it be replicated?
Well the purchase of some of that equipment can be very daunting and the trepidation is easily understood.
However – Off this platform I was contacted by a fellow member by email and we have also had a few pretty long phone calls via 'what's app ' As far as I was able I mentored him through what I actually attempted - what seems quite a few years ago now.
Its early days for him but I'm happy to report the effect so far the same for him – The pain is gone!
Hopefully like myself also for a long long time, if not forever.
I've spoken to the gentleman today and he is indeed writing and detailing his journey into Rife equipment and technology used to combat A.S –
anyway for you folks who have had the good grace and patience to plough through my thread – I suggest just a little more patience as this member seems determined to compose and relate his own journey . I suspect like myself it'll be a case of 'once its gone its gone' anyway suffice to say there are answers here , which inevitably leads to more questions – I suggest this technology really calls for a combined A.S community response on this thread (so as not to dilute the subject matter which is already vast) Interesting times indeed
My kindest regards as always – Duncan

D
Duncan Offline OP
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
a little more patience folks this gentleman is haveing trouble registering - He can't see any CAPTCHA image he's asked admin and dragon slayer John for assist - soooo soon I hope you'll see his reports -

Hello DragonSlayer,

I tried to register on Kickas but the Captcha does not show:

[Linked Image]

I used three different browsers.

Could you assist or register me with a temporary password? - I would like to contribute with meaningful posts.

Thank you

Last edited by Duncan; 01/31/23 12:40 AM.
M
New_Member
New_Member
M
Hello everyone, I am the member mentioned by Duncan in his post on 12/26/22 and would like to share some initial feedback.

To get answers to basic questions with respect to this treatment, I kindly ask that you first read Duncan’s posts.

Some background: 56 years old, AS for 25+ years. Diagnosed in 2017, SI joint and parts of my neck are fused. On Enbrel since 2021 (I refused as long as I could). Flares up usually with mental or physical stress. Like many of us, I am on a low starch diet, do weight training, yoga and stretching, carefully manage my energy level and practice good sleep.

I am not doctor and do not give medical advice. Please do your own research and consult with your physician before making any changes. Furthermore, I am not affiliated with Philips or Spooky2. My only interest is to share my experience.

Timeline:

2017-2022: After I 'finally' received my diagnosis and like many of us, I tried countless alternative ways to cure, treat or manage AS with limited or little success. Started to take Enbrel in 2020.

12/20-24/22: I discovered and read all of Duncan’s posts, carefully took notes, contacted and spoke to him.

12/26/22: Purchased (on credit) Spooky2 Plasma and Phillips lamp (see early posts by Duncan).

01/06/23: As expected, I struggled with the initial Spooky2 setup. (Missed # 2).
Copy and paste from my patient Spooky2 support team:
1. Ensure Spooky Central and the generator are not connected to the same power socket outlet.
2. Place the white high-voltage wires closer together and at floor level. Putting the Central much closer to the floor.
3. Keep the generator and the computer as far as possible away from the white high-voltage wires and the plasma tube.
4. Use USB and BNC filter cables. These are supplied with every Spooky Central purchase.
5. It is better not use usb hub and connect generator to the USB port on your computer directly.
6. In spooky2 software, please make sure you choose Plasma preset. And if you select shell(empty) preset, you must select a program under programs tab before going to control tab to run it
These steps usually resolve most problems.

Started Spooky2 detox preset program. Effects: On day two, I started to eliminate more waste than usual.

01/11/23: Overnight: Started “Calcification” (326Hz, see to Duncan’s posts).

01/12/23: At 7AM, started running all three AS programs for 01hr and 42 mins.

01/13-19/23: Same routine as 01/12 except on 01/18 when I took a break. I noticed that no longer felt pain. Still feeling stiff though. Still taking Embrel. Not feeling any side effects such as hang-overs or herxheimer’s (refer to Duncan’s posts or Rife for more info).

01/20/23: Started using Spooky2 TENS in combination with Phanotron plasma lamp.

01/23/23: In addition to this treatment, I started practicing TMS Journal Speak (refer to Podcast titled ‘Ankylosing Spondilitis Natural Health’, Episode w/ Nicole Sachs)

01/24-28/23: In the mornings after running the programs, I started feeling unusually relaxed (as if on some kind of a drug). My body feels very heavy (in a way). Feeling less anxious and am much less hyperactive.

01/29/23: Inconsistent behavior of plasma lamp (aka ‘Phanotron’), opened ticket with Spooky2 support. They usually respond with 24 hours. Spoke to Duncan to confirm 3.1 Hz carrier frequency and report on my status. Both, him and I are happy about current progress but avoid to be overly optimistic . Given the damage it will probably take time. I am committed to continue with this treatment and may add Philips tube (refer to Duncan’s post), introduce 328 Hz to the program (see German report referred to by Duncan). Naturally, my hope is to eventually stop Enbrel and improve range of motion.

Last edited by MARKLE; 02/02/23 01:41 PM.
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  Megan, WendyR 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (haydenk), 113 guests, and 86 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Meat and Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:47 PM
Green tea and more Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:22 PM
Trehalose
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:02 PM
What now?
by PhilD50 - 04/08/24 01:31 PM
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM