Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
Major_AS_Kicker
Major_AS_Kicker
C
I get that kind of benefit too (disability related working tax credit that gives me free prescriptions and NHS dental) and it does feel like a bit of compensation.

Lieutenant_AS_Kicker
Lieutenant_AS_Kicker
That's great, $4000 can do a lot! (well, here it can, not sure about Aus funds). Do you have fusing teeth? I know i'm going to the dentist soon, I USED to have very healthy teeth, but now they're cr*p, not because of AS, but because of MTX, Remicade, Prednisone, and now all of my I.C. drugs (which ALL cause dry mouth) and now my mouth is a battlefield of blisters, thrush, cavities, uck.

HAHAHA Louise that's hilarious!!! Flippin awesome!

I personally feel that my cripple-parking tag is the best "official" silver lining of AS. KA and all my friends, and my *vastly* improved sense of social compassion and awareness are the best bennies of all.

"Laughter is the shortest distance between two people." -Victor Borge
Lieutenant_AS_Kicker
Lieutenant_AS_Kicker
Ben - WOW. The Black Death and AIDS thing - that's fantastic!! And by the way, the Black Death IS still around in NM. We have several cases each year. Prairie dogs and squirrels are infamous for spreading it. Everyone who has hunting cats is super careful about flea collars etc.

So do you know if Dr. Bihari learned the AIDS thing?

"Laughter is the shortest distance between two people." -Victor Borge
Gold_AS_Kicker
Gold_AS_Kicker
Hey you!
Great news about the free dental work.
So nice to hear from you - always think about you when I am on here grin
Hope you and your lovely family are keeping well, hon heart

KickAS and help others do the same!
Steel_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Steel_AS_Kicker
Things are very wet here in oz still. Floods up north and down south. Rain here where I am but not flooding yet and hopefuly rain will stop before it does.

Yes what would I ever have done if I never met you dear Kevin. mmmm

I have heard about the aids thing before but not the black death.

cemc : sadly I have to pay for all my medication. Hubby earns too much to allow me to get dissability payments and/or perks even though I am classified as dissabled. Only thing I can get is the parking permit (god send) and this free dental. But as far as I know it is a one off thing. I can get the work done over 2 years to the value of $4250 and thats it.

Yes $4000 will get me a reasonable amount of work done not sure yet if it will cover everything.
I used to have good teeth also but I too have a very dry mouth, ulcers and brittle teeth.
Was just watching TV the other night and a bit of tooth chipped of. I have heard the saying there are bones in your drink but never heard it about the air. lol

Most of my problems are because my teeth are gammed together so tight like joined together. I can't floss a lot of places. And basicaly they are just very chalky in general.

Hiya Tink. Family are doing well. Just finished another nipper season and about to start winter training. I'm not liking the cool days they have come with this rain. So stiff these days. I was doing fairly well when it was nice and hot. My prediction is I will be on here alot more in winter. More than likely crying for support.
So Kevin be ready to kick my butt when I come here sooking.lol
Great to see all my lovely friends still here.

xxxxxx

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 74 guests, and 84 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Dietician
by Christichka - 04/19/24 01:07 AM
Meat and Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:47 PM
Green tea and more Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:22 PM
Trehalose
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:02 PM
What now?
by PhilD50 - 04/08/24 01:31 PM
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
Total remission of my AS on the Carnivore Diet.
by Mark55 - 03/20/19 02:51 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
3,368,712 hmmm
1,323,856 OMG!!!!
712,286 PARTY TIME!