Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 33 of 37 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Dow Offline
Imperial_AS_Kicker
Imperial_AS_Kicker
thankyouverymuch, Sir Al, Wendy & Molly!

Can't imagine any alternate form of transportation that could possibly be as comfortable as the luxurious shed, but might be able to rig up something, hmm, to Sherwood Forest, you say?

Dow
Dow Offline
Imperial_AS_Kicker
Imperial_AS_Kicker
ha ha, nicely done Ms. Migster smile

I bearly even noticed that bluejay on Alan's arm there! laugh2

(Just hope that Kat doesn't notice that you weren't entranced by her play announcement and the other treasured global souvenirs!)

Dow
I
Titanium_AS_Kicker
Titanium_AS_Kicker
I
Now look here you. You are a whizzo on photoshop (even better than Dow) so at least you could have got rid of the hat!!!! Urghhhh......and a head of darkish hair would be nice?

Is (on a serious note) a delight and I am a little smug to know that in real life (rather than Dow-world) that I have met the ice house, seen the bears and the heron and the blue jays, the maple foreast and even dined with you at and in the farm. And was forced into then ghooshed off my snow shoes........wow

M
mig Offline
M
Thanks Dow, I am but a novice compared to your talented self, was just feeling guilty that I wasn't helping out more... and I have yet to explore the art and tricks of creating animated gifs. That snow falling is fantastic!! yes

Ahhh but it was the wee chickadee on his collar that I thought you'd miss. And am trusting that Kat feels the same; is no point of a play announcement hidden out in the deep dark woods of muskoka - besides, most of ours are illiterate bears! smirk2

M
mig Offline
M
But Alan, the hat is cool! This hat is totally *in* right now! There is no comprehending fashion trends but trust me - next thing you know, Es will be wanting to permanently 'borrow' it from you. Honest!! (Besides, I did not have a pic of your hair at the appropriate angle..lol)

I did NOT ghoosh you off your snowshoes..! laugh2 I was ahead of you and breaking trail (apparently not well)- so not my fault! I blame the snowdrift. That scared the living daylights out of me, but turns out you are 'tUff'. You did get the rare good fortune of seeing 2 black bears in the wild... not many Englishmen can say that, I bet! smile It was a delight having you visit - you should come back! Supposed to be nice and snowy this winter? help! lol.

M
mig Offline
M
Oh dear, Snowy, most sincere apologies from admin blush for having allowed this most serious of all forum infractions!!
Gee, and I almost missed your 'official complaint'! Was not obvious enough perhaps! floor

Right, have re-titled the last few posts, marking them clearly as O/T as they should rightfully be marked - just for you and any other serious readers who may wish to pass them by. We can't have bunnies wasting any more precious time reading through useless silly non-AS related but merely kicker-related posts. Hope and trust this action restores your faith.

Um btw, did I mention that mine is a particularly cosy pillow-top mattress?

sincerely,
mig

Dow Offline
Imperial_AS_Kicker
Imperial_AS_Kicker
I submit to the court, that our little poem, which clearly made a reference to the subject of beds, therefore the whole shed adventure has been totally on topic!

(okay, maybe a somewhat slightly roundabout way to get there...)

and although bears may have reading disabilities, do not underestimate the exposure of the worldwide satellite-feed on the shed! I totally expect that Kat will soon be experiencing sell-out crowds, thanks to this invaluable publicity!

(just hope that the theater won't be deluged by Alan's many fans demanding to catch a glimpse of him driving the shed on the stage without his shirt for the finale of every show!)

Dow
Dow Offline
Imperial_AS_Kicker
Imperial_AS_Kicker
I see the chickadee now! yes

Wow, you have REAL bears on the farm, was the Mr. Bear part of the picture actually from a photo by you?

Here's where I learned how to do the animated snowflakes I found that link accidentally when I was looking for a way to add Alan's footsteps in the snow. Sure enough, I found someone who posted a photoshop brush to do exactly that! (drawing that by hand way beyond my actual abilities, for sure)

Dow
Platinum_AS_Kicker
Platinum_AS_Kicker
laugh2 Hey no worries, if anyone is really looking for advice on beds and makes it all the way to this post, you may want to try the "Search" feature at the top of the page. There have been many posts on BEDS, but this was probably the first on SHEDS.

This bunny Kicks AS !
C
Major_AS_Kicker
Major_AS_Kicker
C
is this a record breaking thread (for the number of posts)yet? If not, what is the record?

Page 33 of 37 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 81 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Dietician
by Christichka - 04/19/24 01:07 AM
Meat and Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:47 PM
Green tea and more Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:22 PM
Trehalose
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:02 PM
What now?
by PhilD50 - 04/08/24 01:31 PM
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
Total remission of my AS on the Carnivore Diet.
by Mark55 - 03/20/19 02:51 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
3,368,036 hmmm
1,323,462 OMG!!!!
712,003 PARTY TIME!