Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 33 of 50 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 49 50
M
mig Offline
M
Ahh, Alan's accent is just LUVly I think, very tuuf for me to mimic (he laughs when I try!) but he sounds luvly and refined.

Hmm, somehow I imagine that Her Majesty does not use the famous 'innit'!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My wife comes from the East Coast of yorkshire you'd have fun under standing her.Weve been together 6years and i even have trouble sometimes. HA HA Dont tell her though.

Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Quote Mig: "I imagine that Her Majesty does not use the famous 'innit'!

Ah-Ha. Queen mum was nown to immitate an also de Queen has bin nown to thro der odd 'innit' as spoked bi sum bloke or tother on der TV - do go fergit is name tho. Will forgiv yr error ov no'ledg as diff wen wun is brort up in nuther wurld! Innit? ^LOL^

Luv ya Mig -

Molly C (France)

MollyC1i - Riding OutAS
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey der Molly babe I tink yer tinking bout Ally G.

Wull dun youse. Yer, dats der guy, Ally G (did yer see it?) - larfed mi'sel silee wen she mimi'ked im. Den wen der Queen did summat agin loike darn at der staybell. Quite funee darlin, quite funky fun!

Dontcha luv der English acksents...no uv'her country loike fer dif'er'rent acksents.

la Molls
(Jolly diff putting it in writing though. Have a terrif book on Lincolnshire dailect. Marvellous stuff - will spare you though ^LOL^)

MollyC1i - Riding OutAS
You should try understanding broad Cornish! I only have a hint of Cornish in my accent because, although I was born and grew up there, my Dad was from Reading and my mother from Southampton. So I've got what you'd describe as a BBC accent with Cornish overtones!!!!!

Although Kevin's right - you can't beat a strong Yorkshire!

Wendy

Rheumatoid Arthritis
Methotrexate, Celebrex, Plaquenil
Gold_AS_Kicker
Gold_AS_Kicker
'nd here were me thinkin that ouer Molly could 'ave been a Yorkshire lass with 'er "nowt" in ev'ry sentence!

Where is your wife from? My fum'ly is from roundabouts - but mainly Leeds, York and Hull.

Them es from Hull 'ave an accent all o' their own - tis no wonder you can't understand yer missus!

Seriously though - I was in Wales one time and staying in a B&B and met a couple of lads from Nottingham - they were keen to chat, but I thought they were having a religious experience and talking in tongues most of the time - especially when we went to't pub and they had a couple o' pints in 'em!

Thank goodness we Aussies don't have an accent, innit mate?!?

Louise

Happy to be a physio by day, not happy to be a Spondy 24/7! wink3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi Louise,
My wifes from Withernsea east coast.She used to live in Hull in fact her daughter still does.
My next door neighbor is from around Nottingham area cracks me up she allways says are yeall righhht when she sees me.Im used to my wifes accent I dont tend to notice it so much although it is very stronge Yorkshire.A lot of people down here comment on it becuase we speak with such an educated accent even if we are thick.
Kevin

Eee oop ou'er Inkee. Lived in Y'shire fer ar toime den. Mirefield, then Leeds fer a short while, den spent sum war yars en Brighouse. Eee by gum luv - d'ya'no, cricket geezer sed dat on TV tother nite - wen orf inta paroxisms o'mirth oi did.

Must catch up with the latest score. We lorst wun gud player ter achilles injury, an thingee got is knee probs... Oh well, we wun em wunce in der last 75 odd yrs, innit? (Wud luv ter see Warnsee playin agin, luv to see im run dawn ter der crease (grate bum ee as!!)

Wot flippin blather... ^LOL^

Molly C (France) - innit

MollyC1i - Riding OutAS
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont know what pills your on Molly but maybe a review is in order or your get stuck like that.
Kevin

Page 33 of 50 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 49 50

Moderated by  fyrfytr187, WendyR 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 96 guests, and 78 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Dietician
by Christichka - 04/19/24 01:07 AM
Meat and Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:47 PM
Green tea and more Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:22 PM
Trehalose
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:02 PM
What now?
by PhilD50 - 04/08/24 01:31 PM
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
Total remission of my AS on the Carnivore Diet.
by Mark55 - 03/20/19 02:51 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
3,368,497 hmmm
1,323,721 OMG!!!!
712,207 PARTY TIME!