Hard for me to say what i feel about excluding FOS as generally i do not react negatively to it and feel it is no problem if the gut is relatively healed. I do know i have no ability to digest jerusalem artichokes - similar level to gluten.
However, the Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus thing is huge in AS bodies.
One interest i have in ACV is that it is very useful when cooking chicken broths as a cup of vinegar added will dissolve calcium from the bones and make it available for digestion. Another ACV thing of interest is that it contains boron which is necessary for natural corticosteroids - useful for pain and inflammation modification.
Magnesium is as essential as calcium and is available from greens - it is at the heart of chlorophyll itself and hey, that's where the cows that make dairy get it...
Besides that, it helps heals the gut.
A solid and thoughtful diet makes inroads into AS and no, there is no need for a huge carbohydrate foundation to the food pyramid - everyone will accept that eventually.
Probably when grain is more economic to make car fuels rather than food.
Probably when the third world has zero money - for food.
If you understand the role of phosphorus in all this, then please tell me... but it all starts to fit together a bit when one realizes that vitamin D (from sunshine) is a phosphorus/calcium buffer and balancer.

Ted

One cannot believe all one reads on the Internet...
Abraham Lincoln