Hey Moon,

I had a very interesting experience with NSD. I tried modifying my diet for 2 years and at the peak of it, I was eating literally 0 starch. My doctor diagnosed me as anorexic when I was 17 and I was eating very little food, yet still flaring to pretty much anything I ate. At many points I was starving myself, because if I ate anything, I would flare. At one point my doctor almost sent me to the hospital because I was so thin and unhealthy. It was bizarre and I did not understand why I reacted so strongly to everything. I don't eat much wheat these days and I intermit fast often (skip breakfast or lunch every day). After I eat wheat or very starchy and unhealthy food, I feel noticeably worse, almost immediately. There's no doubt in my mind that there is a connection between inflammation and starch, but for me I found it extremely difficult to find a formula that worked for me. All that ended up happening was that I lost so much weight and experienced the same levels of pain. However I may revisit this or fasting in the future as a last resort.. Maybe I just need to find a formula that works for me...