Saturday, my sister came by and after visiting a while, we decided to go get some Mexican food for lunch. We visited more during lunch and hubby and I came home and she left the other direction to go visit a friend.

The first light, she broadsided a big car and ended up in ICU with a brain bleed and huge severe knots and bruises all over her. Possibly a broken arm. They did a trauma scan but the dr. wants to take a closer look at her arm this a.m. They were more concerned about her brain then.

She did get moved out of ICU last night. They will be doing another CT this a.m. to see if there is any more bleeding.
She is so sore and hurts so bad, she hasn't been able to get up yet.

She doesn't live here and the street corner is notorious for accidents because the light is hung so high because of a hill on the cross street. It was her fault but it was an accident. The other lady was fine and walking around and laughing and talking. We are so so thankful for that. We are also thankful that she was driving an 83 Jeep Cherokee. I drove one of those (in 83) and they are heavy heavy vehicles. I am sure protected her. My sis was driving a new Toyota SUV but it did not hold up like the older Jeep.

We are so thankful she is ok.

A stressful weekend.

Hope you are all well. Have a wonderful week.

[Linked Image]

Possi

RUN WHEN YOU CAN,
WALK IF YOU HAVE TO,
CRAWL IF YOU MUST,
JUST NEVER EVER GIVE UP!

"A FRIEND HEARS THE SONG IN YOUR HEART AND SINGS IT TO YOU WHEN YOU CAN'T REMEMBER THE WORDS."

"A FRIEND LOOKS THROUGH YOUR BROKEN FENCE TO ADMIRE YOUR FLOWERS."