Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
What also makes me contemplate having mould illness is environmental exposure history and that my, less than perfect, NSD diet is not working anymore. For example, I would have some green left overs in the fridge then a number of hours later be in an inflamed and toxic state. So I was wondering if I have a mould sensitivity.

I probably have a mould sensitivity and AS frown

HLA-B27 neg, vague AS symptoms in 20s and early 30s
1993:fibromyalgia (age 25)
2013.07:Reverse blockage in a SCUBA accident
2013.08:Scratched by a sick cat
2013.09:Strange sore throat then meningitis
2014:Chronic inflammation at the base of the skull
2014 to early 2015:excess NSAID use developed complete axial inflammation, included psoriasis
NSD helped well and but was not perfect
2018.07: weak +'ve tests for borrelia, babesia, bartonella and mycoplasma pneumonia using Armin Lab, ANA=equivocal
Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
I hate to confess it because I like eating. But in my experience fasting can make me feel very good after just 24 hours.

2014 to early 2015:excess NSAID use developed complete axial inflammation, included psoriasis
2018.07: weak +'ve tests for borrelia, babesia, bartonella and mycoplasma pneumonia using Armin Lab, ANA=equivocal
Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Magician, you are in Manitoba. As I said before, it has an abnormally high occurrence of MS. Lyme Disease is a problem in the region as well. A diagnoses of MS might be a mistake when it really is Lyme or some other infection/colinization.

Here is a story of how a doctor cured his wife of MS using antibiotics:

MS Cure?

In her case it was Chlamydia pneumoniae. For you it may be a different infection causing MS symptoms because of your genes.

Stealth infections, heavy metals, fungal colinizations, etc, might all be the underlying causes for disease like MS, AS, etc. How symptoms manifest in a patient probably has very much to do with their genetics is interacting with their environmental exposures.

Maybe we spend too much time on trying to be labeled with a disease for social acceptance and insurance purposes when medicine should be finding how our immune system is dysfunctioning and spend more time putting it into balance so that it can do its job and clean out the cause (the pathogens and environmental toxins). Boost the failing part of he immune system, don't suppress it.

Just my two maos.

Bronze_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Bronze_AS_Kicker
Very good words of wisdom for which I thank you! smile

- Carpal Tunnel in BOTH hands
- Depression (MDD) Major Depressive Disorder
- Pituitary Adenoma
- Scoliosis
- Spinal Arthritis with bone spurs on spine
- Multiple Scoliosis diagnosed
- Herniating spinal disc
- HLAB27+
- Final diagnosis: Mild lumbar spondylosis

Previously told Mechanical Back 'Issues'. Hate this term!
E
New_Member
New_Member
E
I was recently diagnosed with AS by two different doctors. I am HLAB27 negative. Nothing showed on mri or xray. For 30 years i have had recurring chest pain episodes, low back pain, anemia. Severity comes and goes. Last year was really bad and morning stiffness for 3 hrs average started. For some reason (healthcare in the usa im sure) we had never just talked about all the random things going on. i made a list for her, she did the tests and could not figure it out. told me to follow up with a rheumy, a physiatrist, or a gastro doc. i went to the rheumy and he looked at my history and said 99% sure its AS. I went to to physiatrist and he said you have AS. my 2 drs have both said SI pain of several years with morning stiffness, responds well to exercise and nsaid = AS. I was surprised at the swiftness of diagnosis and treatment after all of the reading i had done in the forums. Have you done the diagnostic self tests (schroeber, tragus etc) ? despite nothing showing up in blood tests, mri, or xray, my results in all 6 of the tests were in the “you may have AS” range. http://www.thisaslife.com/symptoms/backpain

Last edited by eleanthe; 03/07/18 05:42 AM.
Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Could it be Lyme? Canada's free health system forces people to go to other countries to get tested and treated.

LymeHope - Jennifer Kravis House of Commons Testimony
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wLAgudDsjY

M
Lurker
Lurker
M
Eleanthe,

Given you are HLA-B27-negative and your x-ray and MRI are where "nothing showed," how in the world have you been diagnosed as having AS, which requires clear radiographic changes? Even for the diagnosis of non-radiographic SpA, given HLA-B27 negativity, one has to have clear inflammation on MRI.

Bronze_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Bronze_AS_Kicker
I have been tested for Lyme over the years. It was negative.

- Carpal Tunnel in BOTH hands
- Depression (MDD) Major Depressive Disorder
- Pituitary Adenoma
- Scoliosis
- Spinal Arthritis with bone spurs on spine
- Multiple Scoliosis diagnosed
- Herniating spinal disc
- HLAB27+
- Final diagnosis: Mild lumbar spondylosis

Previously told Mechanical Back 'Issues'. Hate this term!
Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Magician, where did you have the test(s) done?

What years?

What types were they?

I have read that the Lyme tests done in Canada are limited and unreliable. I have a friend with a Lyme associated disease and she did a test once and was negative. There is no denying that she has the disease because the skin lesions are too unique to the disease. She has Morgellons disease and it is not parasitic psychosis as the CDC and Mayo Clinic have categorized it as.

I have read their studies on Morgellons and if you read between the lines you can sense that they have agendas in categorizing it as such. It may be related to the Gulf War Illness. But I digress...

I've provided you with the YouTube video that demonstrates the sad state of acknowledgment and efforts on the part of the Canadian government to test and treat Lyme.
LymeHope - Jennifer Kravis House of Commons Testimony
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wLAgudDsjY

I know of many Canadians that went to USA to get tests and were found to be positive yet the Canadian provincial governments will not accept the tests.

Keep fighting! And remember the ancient saying that goes, "The definition of stupidity is repeating the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Good luck!
Robin H

Decorated_AS_Kicker
Decorated_AS_Kicker
Hi eleanthe,

Did you have bone scan. Sometimes doctor diagnose based on bone scan report. As per recent criteria, it need not be.

Jay

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 58 guests, and 83 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Dietician
by Christichka - 04/19/24 01:07 AM
Meat and Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:47 PM
Green tea and more Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:22 PM
Trehalose
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:02 PM
What now?
by PhilD50 - 04/08/24 01:31 PM
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
Total remission of my AS on the Carnivore Diet.
by Mark55 - 03/20/19 02:51 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
3,369,098 hmmm
1,324,085 OMG!!!!
712,501 PARTY TIME!