Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#427475 01/06/11 08:16 PM
Silver_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Silver_AS_Kicker
Hey everybody!

Do you guys get booster shots every ten years? Do they have mercury-free shots? I haven't one a tetanus shot in 20 years or so.

Craig

Farinelli #427480 01/06/11 09:14 PM
Silver_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Silver_AS_Kicker
I just realized that I can't type the English language today. I meant to say that I haven't had a tetanus in 20 years or so.

smile

Farinelli #427481 01/06/11 09:16 PM
Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Here ya go Craig - I 'used' to get every 10 yrs but am now 'just' coming out of date for a tet... After looking at the following reckon I'll leave it OOD...!! Don't trust 'anything' in France. They stuff meds with incipients, heck, even have eye drops here with Mercury as a preserver - refused to take em, but *kept the med as 'evidence' of the nature of French medical 'care'...Care? Ho-Hum!!

Plus all the other stuff I find - like aluminium for Pete's sake in stomach meds, sheesh, makes me sick at heart. Was published last week the number of cancers in Children over here, i.e. those *below the age of 15rys. Highest in developed world. Gotta 'protect' yourself. An that's for sure - that is, if you care to, innit!

IF I want a tet vaccine will get in the UK - have more trust over there and will ASK for the ingredients, ask for the leaflet and will make it my *business to *know.

Here ya go Craig - an suggest you ASK questions, many questions of 'the' vaccine *Before letting em give it to you - yes, and get a 'guarantee' in Writing:-

More Offers: tetanus vaccines and mercury, mercury vaccine, tetanus vaccination, autism vaccine mercury

Web ResultsInstitute for Vaccine Safety - Thimerosal Table
Oct 8, 2010 ... Tetanus and Diphtheria Toxoids Adsorbed. sanofi pasteur .... This vaccine may contain trace amounts (<0.3 mcg) of mercury left after ...
www.vaccinesafety.edu/thi-table.htm - Similar

med nauseam blog: No Mercury-free Tetanus Shot? And, some ...
Oct 30, 2007 ... However, did you know that the adult tetanus vaccine -- a solo vax without diptheria and pertusssis -- also has 25 mcg of mercury? ...
www.mednauseam.com/2007/10/no-mercury-free-tetanus-sh... - Similar

Tetanus Vaccine
Tetanus vaccines haven't gotten the "bad press" many of the other vaccines have recently received ... glycine, aluminum, and 25 ug. of thimerosal (mercury). ...
www.vaccinetruth.org/page_8.htm - Similar

Berkeley Parents Network: Tetanus Vaccination
Jun 24, 2005 ... This is a followup to an earlier posting in which someone advised asking the pediatrician about any mercury content in tetanus vaccines due ...
parents.berkeley.edu/advice/health/tetanus.html - Similar

Where can I get a tetanus shot with no thimerosal (mercury) in ...
Dec 30, 2008 ... My child needs a Td or tetanus only vaccination. ... I'm editing my answer because I found some new information. Although there is no tetanus ...
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081230195633AA... - Similar

Vaccine Ingredients - Formaldehyde, Aspartame, Mercury, Etc
Vaccine Ingredients - Formaldehyde, Aspartame, Mercury, Etc 11-11-4 ... Acel- Immune DTaP - Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis Wyeth-Ayerst 800.934.5556 ...
www.rense.com/general59/vvac.htm - Similar

Tetanus shot reaction « Because Dan said so…
Aug 11, 2006 ... Yours and the other reactions on this page are classic mercury poisoning ...... I got the tetanus vaccine with whopping cough on friday. ...
blog.dbhertz.com/2006/08/11/tetanus-shot-reaction/ - Similar

Mercury Free Vaccines Still Have Mercury In Them
Travel Vaccines. Tetanus Vaccine Tetanus Vaccine - updated 13 May 2009 .... That way you will know if your child's vaccine is really mercury free or not. ...
www.vaccineriskawareness.com/Mercury-Free-Vaccines-St... - Similar

Mercury-free tetanus shot
Does anyone know is there such a thing as a mercury-free tetanus vaccination? Actually, I'd like to have an aspartame-free, aluminum-free, ...
www.indiadivine.org/audarya/ayurveda-health-wellbeing... - Similar

Re: Suspended from school for 1 month from not getting TETANUS ...
Jan 26, 2008 ... Re: Suspended from school for 1 month from not getting TETANUS vaccine .... One of the best ways to avoid getting vaccines without mercury ...
curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1095824 - Similar

MollyC1i - Riding OutAS
Farinelli #427508 01/07/11 03:29 AM
had to get one in 85 for a job, then scratched self on something in a store around 10 year mark so remember my 95 shot, hmm? did i get my 05 shot? or am i due? don't remember, think i might have gotten it? i remember they were in short supply for awhile, was it after i got it, or did i not, due to this? hmm, memory first thing to go!

mercury free, don't know. but yes, i was trying to be good about getting it at least. or i guess if one cuts self on something suspect, go then?

sue

Spondyloarthropathy, HLAB27 negative
Humira (still methylprednisone for flares, just not as often. Aleve if needed, rarely.)
LDN/zanaflex/flector patches over SI/ice
vits C, D. probiotics. hyaluronic acid. CoQ, Mg, Ca, K.
chiro
walk, bike
no dairy (casein sensitivity), limited eggs, limited yeast (bread)
Farinelli #427558 01/07/11 12:59 PM
Hi Craig, I had to get one a couple years ago... can't remember now why. Think it was to do with work. Didn't seem to bother me at all.

But all of Molly's posts have me thinking...

What if you just go in for a shot if you have an accident where you think you need it? (God forbid you step on the rusty nail like so many similar stories we've all heard.) Is that bad just to get it when you think you need it? And what would happen if you didn't get the shot at all? What are the chances of actually getting clostridium tetani?

Nevermind, I just looked it up.... C. tetani
Looks like the shot might be worth it after all... if you get it, it's 10% fatal. Hmm. Glad I got the booster!

Megan #427561 01/07/11 01:57 PM
Go with Megan - Just ensure that NO Mercury or any of the other crap...

Would have been uptodate, but not having a horse any longer then...but, is *sensible to get *that particular vaccine. Me? I'll address matter when next in UK.

MollyC1i - Riding OutAS
MollyC1i #427598 01/07/11 07:58 PM
Silver_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Silver_AS_Kicker
Hi Molly! Thanks for the reply. You gave me a lot to pour over. I appreciate it!

Megan #427599 01/07/11 08:05 PM
Silver_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Silver_AS_Kicker
Hi Megan! Nice to talk with you! I read that getting the shot at the time of a deep cut is a good idea. However, there is a race between the infection and the vaccine. You may not have enough antibodies built up in time. I guess it takes awhile to be fully effective. I saw an article that gave the same fatality stats which caused me some concern but it did say that the very young and very old really hurt the average. This article said that proper and prompt wound cleaning can be very effective prevention. Plus, I am an indoor cat. I don't do a whole lot outdoors. I think I would be more inclined to get vaccinated if I was a surfer or construction worker. I guess for me when there is a chance of developing an autoimmune disorder from the shot itself I get nervous. In my mind (correctly or not), my immune system is already used to attacking me. Why give it another reason to open up another front in the war? It seems medicine is as much an art as it is a science and very individualized.

Craig

Farinelli #427620 01/07/11 09:53 PM
Craig - A thought here. As you are an indoor kinda guy, then OK. But get yourself kitted out with good cleansers, 'just in case'. One I would recommend is Colloidal Silver. Excellent disinfectant. Also, can get plasters that are C'Silver impregnated.

Now IF a bit of a gardener, then would seriously consider the vaccination - soil can and does contain all sorts of luverleee mirobes an bacteria. Nice to harbour germs - I will have to do mine as I have the chucks, a compost heap AND do help out with friend's horses from time-to-time!

But that's me. Otherwise, I agree with you. Unless strictly and overtly 'necessary' then don't. But that is only my opinion...

MollyC1i - Riding OutAS
Megan #427632 01/07/11 11:04 PM
L
Lon Offline
L
Hi,
Lin is a nurse for the county. They say every five or ten, unless you are outside, around animals, etc. They are quite safe in the USA and save lives.
I saw a woman nearly die of tetnus some years back. she had wat was called lock jaw. It was not pretty..
And scratch form outside, sends most people atleast every 5 years.

I keep the New Covenant,
when I fail....I am pulled
back into place by HIM.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Megan, WendyR 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 60 guests, and 82 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Dietician
by Christichka - 04/19/24 01:07 AM
Meat and Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:47 PM
Green tea and more Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:22 PM
Trehalose
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:02 PM
What now?
by PhilD50 - 04/08/24 01:31 PM
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
Total remission of my AS on the Carnivore Diet.
by Mark55 - 03/20/19 02:51 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
3,368,115 hmmm
1,323,530 OMG!!!!
712,041 PARTY TIME!