Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Dow Offline
Imperial_AS_Kicker
Imperial_AS_Kicker
Originally Posted By: mig
As for the chronic pelvic muscle pain, I suppose there are a few possibilities. Are you sure it is muscular?

No, not sure. I do know, however, that the internal muscles ARE tighter than most people's and getting them to relax through various techniques helps me feel better, at least in the short term. I had some hope that after weekly PT sessions for like six months or so, plus daily exercises that I do, I'd be making more overall progress, but it seems that I regress pretty quickly if I don't get the PT. So that makes me wonder what is happening between sessions.

but I don't think it's referred pain, certainly not sciatica, because I don't have any of the shooting pains down my leg. Weirdest thing is that exercise helps for a few hours, then symptoms come back. That just leads me to continually ponder exactly what did the exercise do? Bring blood to the area? Decrease tissue inflammation? Remove toxins? Klebsiella? I dunno. Whenever I bring these observations to the doctors, thinking I've made a significant observation, I get a nod or a "uh hum" and then no real ideas... no

Dow
Dow Offline
Imperial_AS_Kicker
Imperial_AS_Kicker
Originally Posted By: Mollyc1i
Dow - couldn't see y're new entertainment room, pic won't open for me... Oh well.

Does this mean no YouTube for you in France, now this IS serious!!

you could try a link rather than the video imbedded in the post:

Home theater

Dow
Ninja_AS_Kicker
Ninja_AS_Kicker
Dow... killer! (And hello my friend!) My kids actually built a shoe box theater for their iphones, but not as 'finished' as yours, it's beautiful! I can't decide if I should show them yours.... I will, of course, thanks for it!

cc

Ninja_AS_Kicker
Ninja_AS_Kicker
BRAD! I'm sorry Dude, I know how long you have wanted that surgery. It would have been better to have been told "you can have the surgery in three years" than to get ready over and over just to turn around and go home.... don't let yourself build up some artificially escalated anxiety when the time does come, you'll be fine.
Sorry you have to wait,

cc

Dow Offline
Imperial_AS_Kicker
Imperial_AS_Kicker
Hi CC, (great to see you around these here parts again!)

Well, I didn't really make that shoebox theater

(that would require way too much skill on my part!)

but I DID copy the link and paste it, yes, without any adult supervision!!

Dow
OP Offline
Hey mig,

Well, another day is going to pass where I don't find the time to put up a reply to your post about the possibility that the adrenaline/stress caused by my particular hobbies might be exacerbating my iritis, so I wanted to be sure to put a short, "hold my place" post up at the very least. I totally agree with your theory (or a variation thereof) and have thought about this connection for a long time. As soon as I have time (just spent the time I was going to spend here sending an important PM to another member regarding iritis), I will pop back in here and offer up some of my thoughts on this exact topic. A very perceptive piece of detective work on your part, I think!

Also, there are a few other excellent posts in this thread that I still intend to answer, so hang in there folks, and thank you (as always) for all the great replies.

Brad

M
mig Offline
M
pimp Just call me Sherlock! That's okay Brad, I'd be interested in your thoughts but don't stress worry if you don't find time to reply, I know how it is with wanting to respond to more than time allows.

Take care,
mig

mig
Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Oh my golly gosh. Terrific Dow, and thanks for posting for me. Now, do I understand that YOU didn't make it? Sheesh.
Can 'get' YouTube here, of course, cause it's on/comes in via the 'ordonance', but I don't much watch what's on.

As kids we used to make match box movies. Cut and paster out comic strips and roll em round sticks, dowels, and wind. Presto. Comic book movies! Worked a treat and kept us amused for hours. The parents were made to watch 'our' movies!

But don't suppose kids would do stuff like that nowadays. Sigh. (Heigh, I got in another 'sigh' for the day <LOL>)

MollyC1i - Riding OutAS
Brad - Hope those eyes of yours are doing better. Roll on that surgery for you - it's awesome man.

MollyC1i - Riding OutAS
Dow Offline
Imperial_AS_Kicker
Imperial_AS_Kicker
Quote:
As kids we used to make match box movies. Cut and paster out comic strips and roll em round sticks, dowels, and wind. Presto. Comic book movies! Worked a treat and kept us amused for hours. The parents were made to watch 'our' movies!

But don't suppose kids would do stuff like that nowadays. Sigh. (Heigh, I got in another 'sigh' for the day <LOL>)

Some of us kids do!! yes

Dow
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 106 guests, and 86 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Dietician
by Christichka - 04/19/24 01:07 AM
Meat and Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:47 PM
Green tea and more Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:22 PM
Trehalose
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:02 PM
What now?
by PhilD50 - 04/08/24 01:31 PM
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
Total remission of my AS on the Carnivore Diet.
by Mark55 - 03/20/19 02:51 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
3,368,054 hmmm
1,323,478 OMG!!!!
712,011 PARTY TIME!