Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 17 1 2 14 15 16 17
I
Titanium_AS_Kicker
Titanium_AS_Kicker
I
Watch out for your job you........ahaaaaaaaaaa

I
Titanium_AS_Kicker
Titanium_AS_Kicker
I
Can you all make sure Kevin gets no more sandwiches, he has been hovering by that plate all night, he is just so greedy..............thanks Kev...lol

I
Titanium_AS_Kicker
Titanium_AS_Kicker
I
you get your own breadknife, I have had this one for years, Dean gave it to me...

I
Titanium_AS_Kicker
Titanium_AS_Kicker
I
Steve, I think that you and Bruno are the essence of KA and the way it operates. Cheery bits, intelligent bits, supportive bits, funny bits and most of all, reliable bits always there to support and offer a word or two.

For myself may I say that it is a delight to be here in your company; and Bruno (Is he tall?)

I
Titanium_AS_Kicker
Titanium_AS_Kicker
I
Dow, like Steve, Mig, Brad Inky Kat Sue and everyone else, you are a delight to be around, your fine humour is exactly what the site needs and is a testament to its success.
You too are an original thinker, clever a funny chap, I love your posts, Now what do you think of me being promoted here, I think I would be a fine head man, I hope I can rely on your voye???

Oh the post interfererererer, well I am surprised you didn't realise

KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN

But say nothing............

Platinum_AS_Kicker
Platinum_AS_Kicker
Quote:

Your [**BLEEP**] poor attitude about yourself only makes you feel worse. I can see it in the faces of people who post their picture on here. You can see the anger dripping off some people.

The hypocricy of these posts is so humorous. Certainly insulting/angry for someone pretending to have a positive attitude and my belief is you're trying to make people angry so what's that all about? Thanks for the laughs and note the anger dripping from my pic.

This bunny Kicks AS !
I have been reading through this thread and its many ins and outs. Aside from the occasional slip of the tongue and the expected disagreements from the heat of the moment, once again AS Kickers have proven to be a supportive lot. And the proof as I see it lies within this thread.

I can remember back during my first years here, Dragonslayer, BBJ, myself and others used to have some pretty heated discussions about the NSD. Back then just posting something about sausage gravy and biscuits, or mashed potatoes and gravy would set John and the NSD crew on its ear.. But in the end we were and are all still fellow AS Kickers and friends. Our differences are our stength. The weaving of the NSD, Meds, Physio, and any other treatment that has come along forms the strong fabric that bonds this site together. No other place can say that! We have not alienated these "Positive Thinkers", they have chosen to take another road alone. And the manner in which they have announced that is their choice.

If it is these members wish to not be a part of our family then I wish them well on their journey, and should any of them ever want to stop in and let us know how they are doing with their treatment they are more than welcome.

In saying that, I do find it interesting that the ones that are saying I'm Leaving, or This is the last you will see me here, etc. keep coming back to fuel this thread! Or is it that they are refueling themselves from the thread? I do understand the power of positive thinking, and having a positive mental attitude. I have been through countless seminars, read the books, bought the tapes, have the t-shirt even have bacame friends with some of its best teachers. But I am still here. I fail to see anything negative about supporting someone that is struggling with a disease. A day doesn't go by here that someone doesn't offer up a prayer, or positive thoughts for another in our family. We don't wallow in this disease, quite the opposite, we work to pull our friends out of that situation. If that is allowing the disease into my life, or being negative, then write me into that category, in big bold print. Because I am very proud of what this site has accomplished over the years, and any small part that I might have had in helping get it here, and moving it forward.

I am not going away, and unfortnately this probably won't be the last you hear from me!!

Keep Kickin'AS
Chris

Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Are you kidding??! I'm not telling an admin the word I found that didn't get censored? I might want to actually use it one day!!!

Warm hugs,

Kat

A life lived in fear is a life half lived.
"Strictly Ballroom"

See, Dow, you've read it all wrong. This is how it truly reads!

is manifest in the spirit of these responses. Politeness has prevailed, consideration, trying to see others viewpoints has prevailed, there has been the odd skirmish but all have retaine a pleasant demeanour, all have laughed a lot through this thread, friendships have prevailed and I am sure new ones developed. The whole thing rather than erode, has reinforced the spirit of KA and its members and the truth of their presence here, which is not grovelling attention seeking (other than that chap who interferes with all posts with attempts at silly humour, desperately hoping to be noticed) but friendship, support, understanding,a chat and a smile. I must say that KA's onward march seems tto me to be assured, simply because it is none of that of which it has been accused. it is throughout, reminiscent of the class of one of its admins, ( I suppose you will guess ) I love to be here. Thanks all for a fabulous debate.

Warm hugs,

Kat

A life lived in fear is a life half lived.
"Strictly Ballroom"

Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
"You have the power to change someone's life simply by the words that you speak. "Death and life are in the power of the tongue" (Prov. 18:21 NKJV). That's why Paul urges you and me to be careful. "When you talk, do not say harmful things, but say what people need—words that will help others become stronger" (Eph. 4:29)."

I thought a long time last night about my posts on this thread. Then this morning, I was reading Max Lucado's devotional and there were these scriptures. I felt like it was an answer from God as to my questions about my words.

I want to apologize to all of you if my words offended you. I try to not get involved in the controversial posts and I jumped and talked before I thought. I disagreed with Will and mainly because of the attitude in the first post. That did not mean that I needed to respond in the same way and I am sorry for that.

I love all of you and I love this forum and I never want to do anything that would do anything except to bring us all closer together.

I hope you all have a wonderful day. My back is better today!!!! I have to share that with you. If I complain to you, I need to celebrate with you. )

Love you all.
Possi

[Linked Image]

Possi

RUN WHEN YOU CAN,
WALK IF YOU HAVE TO,
CRAWL IF YOU MUST,
JUST NEVER EVER GIVE UP!

"A FRIEND HEARS THE SONG IN YOUR HEART AND SINGS IT TO YOU WHEN YOU CAN'T REMEMBER THE WORDS."

"A FRIEND LOOKS THROUGH YOUR BROKEN FENCE TO ADMIRE YOUR FLOWERS."

Page 16 of 17 1 2 14 15 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 58 guests, and 83 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Dietician
by Christichka - 04/19/24 01:07 AM
Meat and Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:47 PM
Green tea and more Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:22 PM
Trehalose
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:02 PM
What now?
by PhilD50 - 04/08/24 01:31 PM
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
Total remission of my AS on the Carnivore Diet.
by Mark55 - 03/20/19 02:51 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
3,369,098 hmmm
1,324,085 OMG!!!!
712,501 PARTY TIME!