Well I'm up at the Health Mine in Montana for my annual radon boost. I was curious as to when my first post was here on the site. It has been 13 years! With a new dx of AS, I remember being so lost at the time and how comforting it was to find this site.
Of course there is a ton of back story, but after tons of research I took the leap to try radon therapy. I was in my 40's at the time and had a lot of living to do. Chronic pain was not part of the plan. Radon seemed the best fit for me.
After 13 years of 1 10 day visit per year, I couldn't be happier. No drugs (absolutely none - not even NSAIDs) no limited diet (although I do try to eat moderately, with as little sugar as possible) and I try to stay active.
Two years ago I walked the 500 mile Camino de Santiago in Spain, something I would not have been able to even dream of in my pre-radon days. I averaged 17 miles a day, 7 days a week. There was a time when I could barely walk from my bedroom to the bathroom. Last year I walked the Portuguese Camino (a total of 250 miles) because I loved it so much.
So...life is good. I just like to check in once a year in case anyone wonders if the radon has killed me yet /lol. Feeling great. read my blog in my signature and do your own research if you are curious. worked for me.

If you ever drop your keys into a pool of lava, forget about them, cuz man, they're gone.

- Jack Handey.

http://h20girladventures.blogspot.com