Hi Brian. I’m back again. Missed 2020 but I’ve been zapped enough over the years to be able to maintain my good health. I’m sitting in the radon room now and checking in with kickas as I always do when I’m here. Pat sold the mine to her nephew so it is still in the family. Ryan is awesome but more hands off than Pat. He is a rancher/cowboy and is in the middle of calving season (450 so far) so he pretty much lets you self monitor. Burdette passed away last year so Pat is deciding what to do with her next Chapter. She is in the process of selling the Mine Motel but doesn’t think it should change things too much. I’ve done 2 caminos now - walking 500 miles across Spain and Portugal to Santiago - a feat I couldn’t even dream of when I first started coming to the radon mines. Going to attempt the Lycean Way in September. This has literally been a life changer for me. I’ll check out your sig tomorrow. I think mine might be right next to yours smile

If you ever drop your keys into a pool of lava, forget about them, cuz man, they're gone.

- Jack Handey.

http://h20girladventures.blogspot.com