I hear you. Stelera caused really serious skin issues, it was like I was a vampire when I went in the sun my skin would almost bubble :0 Humira was working amazing until my blood pressure short circuited on Thanksgiving no less and I didn’t know what was happening but I really thought I might pass away at the table.

Now I am doing zero. I am getting off the prednisones it’s nearly 6 months from the Humira & Celebrex and I am just yesterday starting to lose the dizziness which has been absolutely terrifying for the past six months. I don’t know I’m wondering whether or not painkillers might just be a safer and more reasonable way, at lest for a while until science really figures out what they are doing.

I don’t pretend to know the answer I’m just pretty sure that these medicines are waaayyyy more dangerous than they are worth. Yes my foot is agonizing sometimes, yes I am miserable often but the AS has never made me terrified to be alone Or think my body was just going to shut down. Pain is awful but it’s survivable.