So far she has only done one FT. She hasn't had any bad GI issues since, so it hasn't seemed necessary to do anymore.

Pretty sure she figures she will likely do a few more in the future, but for now, she doesn't want to mess with a good thing. Ya know, sorta like, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

As for her any improvement in her AS symptoms, she only has very minimal AS pains from time to time, but she is still on an overall very, very low starch diet. She attributes the reduction of AS pains and inflammation over the years to her diet.

She attributes a happier gut & overall increase in energy to her diet too, but also can see overall GI improvement since doing the FT.

I'm now a KICK AS (and Kick IBD) success story!! After going low starch Paleo to heal my gut, I can now eat nearly all starches, grains & foods without inflammation, flare-ups, or pain. I used a modified SCD diet approach (minus dairy! plus cacao ♥). Cheers to healing & thriving again! I blog at http://www.forestandfauna.com/about/