Lon, puppies are lot of work. Makaylah, this morning kept scratching at my living room chair. She wouldn't stop, I looked under the chair couldn't see anything but the leg of her frog (stuffed toy). I handed her the leg, she was so happy and hasn't stopped playing with it the whole day. She had me throwing this leg, I am hoping it will help with my frozen shoulder.

When I am sad she will sit and listen to me, sometimes I think she understands ever word I say. They are no fun though, when they cause you to spill boiling water on yourself.

You have to post a picture of your puppy. I love all types of dogs. I am sure Makaylah would love to play with your puppy. Lloyd, has been taking her out for walks, since I broke my ankle (cast suppose to come off tomorrow). She has been meeting lots of new puppy friends. Last night she tired another little puppy out, by just running and trying to keep up with each other. It's always good to have puppies tired when going to bed, or they keep you up all night. I am hoping Makaylah settles a bit, and learn faster her new skills. It's been hard when the trainer was away most of five months. She promised she would be here more often but always had another excuse. Tomorrow she will be here, because she wants to be paid. If there was another new trainer, I think I had let my old trainer go. She is not very reliable. She has assured that she will be here each week, and she is doubling up on the exercises, she knows how upset I am. We will see - if she keeps her word this time.

Any way you take care of your burn. Give your puppy a hug from me and kisses from Makaylah.