Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Possi you could never offend any one your words of wisdom all ways help. And you have a right to an opinion the same as us all. I think the problem here is we all responded in anger at what was being said so we are all at fault. All we have done myself included is what the poster wanted and fed there sick minds. As wise mig said we should have ignored the posts and treated them with the contempt they deserved.
We all love and respect you Possi and would never take anything you said as offensive.
Kevin
PS Im really pleased your feeling better

Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Not quite sure why your bandying about with the praise but its been suggested to me that you are clearly approaching the less intellignet ASKickers such as myself and Dow with a sprinkle of praise so that we would vote you in as...

All Powerful Tyrannical Despot of KickAS for life so you can sack the ever lovely Mig. Which sounds rather horrid.....but if you toss in some chocolate chip ice cream with yournext bit of praise you got my vote

L-R: Julianna, Jamie, Diane and Tonimarie

stevec-they also serve who stand and wait
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am deeply insulted I have never stolen anyones post. I will use my positive thoughts to erase you from my mind so there.

Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Thank you Kevin. I realized last night that I got caught up in the thread and was sorry that I responded in anger and frustration. I should have just let it go and gone on with the posts that were important to me. Kevin, you are a dear friend and I appreciate you and your strength and the way you encourage me and every one else.

Thanks for be happy with me that my back is better. It is not back where it was but it is so much better that I am not using my cane this a.m. and I am thrilled that it is better. The ups and downs sometimes are very frustrating. About the time I think I am much better, I do something I shouldn't do and put myself back into the starting over position again. Not smart. Just trying to be normal and forgetting that my life is normal for me.

It is my husband, children and granchildren that keep me going. ) plus you friends )

Hope you have a great weekend.

Possi

[Linked Image]

Possi

RUN WHEN YOU CAN,
WALK IF YOU HAVE TO,
CRAWL IF YOU MUST,
JUST NEVER EVER GIVE UP!

"A FRIEND HEARS THE SONG IN YOUR HEART AND SINGS IT TO YOU WHEN YOU CAN'T REMEMBER THE WORDS."

"A FRIEND LOOKS THROUGH YOUR BROKEN FENCE TO ADMIRE YOUR FLOWERS."

I
Titanium_AS_Kicker
Titanium_AS_Kicker
I
What with you and Kevin, I am sat here at work (breaking the internet rules) laughing my head off. Steve your unswerving loyalty to Mig is almost admirable, I am sure she will understand that being passed over for an ice cream is entirely ok......my deputy just came in and asked me what I am sniggering about......anyway Steve, yes I agree with the premise, the chocolate chip is yours, the chick gets the boot, the vote is mine and I get to be top KA dog Right then Kevin be nice or as top dog I shall have you banished and sent to the north of England for a week !!! Am laughing away my remaining work confined friday minutes 47 of them, KA is great.......down with Kev

Last edited by ineptwill; 11/06/09 05:43 PM.
Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
your post reminds me of a book i very much enjoyed: "the right words at the right times" by marlo thomas and friends. you are right, it is amazing what words can do.

sue

Spondyloarthropathy, HLAB27 negative
Humira (still methylprednisone for flares, just not as often. Aleve if needed, rarely.)
LDN/zanaflex/flector patches over SI/ice
vits C, D. probiotics. hyaluronic acid. CoQ, Mg, Ca, K.
chiro
walk, bike
no dairy (casein sensitivity), limited eggs, limited yeast (bread)
to all the smiling kind faces i see in all the avitar's:

thanks for all the positive energy i am getting from this post.

ice cream, i didn't know votes could be exchanged for ice cream, that changes everything.......

sue

Spondyloarthropathy, HLAB27 negative
Humira (still methylprednisone for flares, just not as often. Aleve if needed, rarely.)
LDN/zanaflex/flector patches over SI/ice
vits C, D. probiotics. hyaluronic acid. CoQ, Mg, Ca, K.
chiro
walk, bike
no dairy (casein sensitivity), limited eggs, limited yeast (bread)
Gold_AS_Kicker
Gold_AS_Kicker
I think that is the *more likely* hidden meaning, given the capitalisation of your name - Proof, IMO.

Louise

Happy to be a physio by day, not happy to be a Spondy 24/7! wink3
Gold_AS_Kicker
Gold_AS_Kicker
I think what we should all be on the lookout for from now on is folks whose avatars look like this: - TROLLS!!!

Louise

Happy to be a physio by day, not happy to be a Spondy 24/7! wink3
F
Veteran_AS_Kicker
Veteran_AS_Kicker
F
I think people get fearful and defensive when you mention that they can do more with the power of the mind in dealing with their disease. They dont realize what a subconcious grip their disease and their "poor me" attitude has on them. Nowhere in mentioning that you can access more of the power of your mind and subconscious have I stated that support groups or medicines are bad. The mind is an area that will forever be for each individual to determine how successful or determined they are in accessing this incredible power. Sorry your rheumy cannot write a script for it. I know it can be done because I walk the walk dont just talk the talk. My rheumy says I am the most successful patient she has ever had in her practise. So I must be doing something right. I dont find support groups necessary but am not against them. I first came to this website 10 years ago. Even then people were attacking me for my "weird methods". So I stopped coming into the discussion forum for 10 years. Interesting how I get the same reaction. But I will continue to do what I do. I wish everyone well. Mabe one person will investigate or find something through what I said. The rest can continue on their own paths because that's ultimatly all we do anyway.

Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 58 guests, and 83 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Dietician
by Christichka - 04/19/24 01:07 AM
Meat and Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:47 PM
Green tea and more Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:22 PM
Trehalose
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:02 PM
What now?
by PhilD50 - 04/08/24 01:31 PM
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
Total remission of my AS on the Carnivore Diet.
by Mark55 - 03/20/19 02:51 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
3,369,098 hmmm
1,324,085 OMG!!!!
712,501 PARTY TIME!