Hello forum,

I wanted to give a quick update on how my diet looks right now, to see if I am still on the right track. I read all the replies to my last posts and made adjustments accordingly. Also wanted to add foods and wanted to check if it's a good idea.

Diet now:
courgette, spinach, cabbage, celery, eggs, lean meat, fish. 2 kiwis a day. I test everything.
Supplements:
ACV, GutPro Infant probiotic, Betaine HCL, bile acid factors, L-glutamine, vitamins, fish-oil (a good one). All tested for starch.

I am very hungry and still losing weight. I want to add: coconut flour and sauerkraut. (Maybe summer squash, but doesnt seem needed per se). Lost 22 pounds since i started, and I was already thin! Feel the coconut may help in weight, the sauerkraut in my messed up gut.

I am looking for a way to balance not eating too much stuff, but also eating enough to get my gut in order. My IBS is still mostly gone, the AS pain has not changed much.

Questions:
What do you guys think of the additions? Also: any tips for vitamin-supplements that are available in the Netherlands? Not sure if mine are any good.

Thank you guys! You've been a lot of help.

P.S. This diet is hard work, geeze.

-Bas