I am as most reading me know following an anti biotic program initially set out by Gabriel Martin in his book . I am staying faithful to that .
however that aside I have stopped all other Med's, I have some friends who have come to stay for the weekend , They like to walk .
Like wee willy winkey all around the town - upstairs and down .
To cut this short I couldn't keep up . - still I managed to 'get in the frame' Not much I know by a healthy persons standards but I was pleased to at least be 'part of' for a change .. If you are reading me you'll probably be far more interested in any progress and it's progress I'm starting to be loath to report on. I'm the best candidate but also the worst judge .
I want it to be - and I might be making it so (If that makes sense) still so far each day just a little better than the one before .
Getting out of bed in the morning and that first bit of moving - (you know where I'm at) still isn't easy its still an ordeal . But it's nothing like the ordeal it was two weeks ago or even two or three days ago.
I'm half waiting for that 'bite - the spasm that digs deep , It isn't there , perhaps if I provoked it ? but who's going to do that ?
I still dare not say - here's the silver bullet ! however do stay with me and hope as I do , because so far the barometer say's 'set fine'. now The idea - Ah yes the idea !
You have read of the Rife frequency being used in Germany and the stunning results , The same frequency I'm applying to myself.
You have also read I hope of the Mexico results with certain light wavelengths . - Mix the two in a simple cheap project anyone can build and try -- Now thats an idea -- Isn't it?
Certainly not really ready to go with this just yet but the idea is - use the medical tubes , but drive them with something like this

at 326hz of course and not necessarily with a battery . OK so its specific and aimed right at the heart of A.S . It needs a few willing participants and quite a bit of organization . honest reporting and patience but given the idea and theory is anyone else up for giving it a try ? When my tube arrives I'll start design work anyway although I welcome any contribution with open arms
Best wishes Duncan