Ranger: I buy Prescript-Assist online from whatever vendor has the best price at the time. I think last time was from Nourishing World? But I've also found it on Amazon. It's pretty easy to find, especially if you live in the US (not all vendors ship to Canada).

As for the 'weeding', I usually take 2-3 pills a day or whatever it says on the bottle. So, for example, I would take 500mg berberine 3x day. I usually stick with one kind of herbal for the duration, and usually go 10-14 days. It's not a strict plan.

What I am very rigid about during and after the weeding phase is NSD. I think this is a must. My thinking is that the herbals are killing a broad range of bacteria, both good and bad, which means freed up space for the taking. If you don't limit the bad guys' food during this time, I think you risk giving them even more room to grow. (To be clear: I have no proof of this, it's just a pet theory).

Suspected USpA. HLA B27, xray, u/sound, blood tests all -ve. Ancient history of plantar fasciitis, SI joint pain, knee arthritis. Recent history of tendinitis, neck pain, debilitating finger pain and stiffness (especially mornings). No diagnosis, no meds.

2010 - stopped eating dairy
2012 - stopped eating wheat
2014 - stopped eating all grains
Jan 2017 - discovered NSD - 98% improvement in symptoms, continually amazed by my results, wish I'd found kickAS sooner