Hi All

Came Across this kindle e-book on Amazon looking for another book based on the Paddison Program.

See here : https://www.amazon.com/Ankylosing-Spondy...pondylitis+cure

The book is available for free download using the Kindle PC software OR Android Version.

You have to create a free account with Amazon first.

The book intro " INTRODUCTION :
Thanks to an antibiotic, I am cured of ankylosing spondylitis. I feel it my duty to convey my experience to all sufferers of this extremely painful and debilitating disease.
In this book, I will also disclose my personal medical record (Rheumatology, radiology, MRI, medical biology laboratory) stating that I had ankylosing spondylitis and that I recovered.
My annual radiography checks show that the disease has once and for all stopped its destructive inflammation of the joints. For years I have had no pain and I have regained full mobility.
My rheumatologist wanted to prescribe me an anti-TNF alpha when my fiancée’s gynaecologist found sexually transmitted bacterium in her smear. We then both took antibiotics and thus my healing began.
This bacterium was therefore responsible for my ankylosing spondylitis.
Now, my greatest wish is that as many people as possible affected by ankylosing spondylitis can also be cured after reading this book chronicling my journey.
It worked for me so I hope with all my heart that it will work for you. I was fortunate enough to find the cure for this disease and now it is my responsibility to share it with you."

HLA B27+
Have AS since the age of 13.
Diagnosed in 2005 at the age of 22