Hi everyone- sorry I have not been posting in awhile. I was taken off my biologic Simponi due to damaging nerves in my body, including my autonomic nervous system. I am still going through testing and waiting on test results. I have tachycardia now but it is being controlled with Corlanor. I am on leflunomide, sulfasalazine and low dose Prednisone. I just recently had to beg my rheumy for a steroid dose pack to get relief in my wrists, hands and feet and I asked about going on a different biologic and he said no. I feel like without a biologic, I am in too much pain and thinking about a powered wheelchair because when I walk, it flares my feet even more. The doctors added gabapentin and I am taking Tramadol and recently started a pain cream with ketoprofen and gabapentin. It helps a little but not like the high dose steroids. The docs won't give me anything stronger than Tramadol. I can't do NSAIDs due to stomach damage and I have already tried methotrexate and LDN. Doc said during my last visit that if Taltz gets approved for AS, I can try that but I did read that it wasn't benefiting patients with AS so what am I supposed to do now? I have also asked about antibiotics to treat the AS and was told no and I am on gluten free diet and eat low starch and trying to get out the sugar.

Shari

Meds -Hizentra, leflunomide, Prednisone