I think Mig may be referring to me! She usually claims to be a good friend just before trying to borrow money, but she is ok really!!

Oddly my initials are AJ, odder still I live in Nottingham less than 2 miles from the Queens, more odd yet it is where I was given a second chance at life. What isn't odd at all is that you are going to the best of all places for this surgery, ward D8 West Block I guess is where you will be.

Who is doing the surgery?

I had a 12 hour procedure and ended up with 2 rods and 14 screws and remarkably from a stooped walking stick of 5 feet 9, became a 6 feet 2 straighter than for many years happy human.

Surgery is a bit brutal recovery painful but so well worth it. Took me 2 months to be at ease with myself and a year before I worked. I even wrote a book about it in which Mig above features some of her art work.

I won't tell you that it is called 'Going Straight' and is available on Amazon. Neither will I mention that if anybody buys one I get 5p commission of which Mig insists she commands half. Anyway we wont mention the book or Amazon!!!

Good luck, bear with it keep us informed, I might even visit you..........wow now that is a threat

Yay

AJ G

Last edited by ineptwill; 06/21/17 09:44 AM.