Hi,

I just received my first supplements today (they should have come on Friday). I have decided to start with Lactoferrin & NAC for my biofilm disruptor's. Saccharomyces Boulardii in case of intestinal candida and also according to some stuff on PubMed it can improve intestinal permeability and improvement of intestinal barrier function. I haven't read the articles yet for the details as I discovered this after deciding to get it for suspect candida but I have the links.

My other 'kill' choice is Olive leaf extract which is supposed to be effective against klebsiella but not kill any good stuff which is what put me off oregano oil. I am still considering other klebsiella targeted ones to use in rotation and am compiling a list of possibles unfortunately chardonnay is out as I am avoiding alcohol lol!

In addition to this (I think I have said this already) I have been adding raw milk kefir (48 hr ferment) starting with small amounts and I think this is really helping, organic coconut oil, apple cider vinegar with the mother and green pastures fermented cod liver oil.

I also started taking a B12 spray last week too.

I haven't tried sauerkraut again and have stopped the bone broths for now and am feeling slightly better. Bone broths soups make me so horribly dopey and GRUMPY.
Someone suggested histamine intolerance which panicked me a bit, more food restrictions and yes I could tick some boxes for that but not the main allergy type signs. I am ignoring that for now.
I am far too bony lost another kg over the last month which might condone the muscle/ligament problems: not enough fat to pad out. I think my mum worries I am anorexic but far from it I have always loved my food its just hard when you are trying to work out what if anything is stopping you from healing.

I am now deciding on my healing ones I already have colostrum and L'glutamine. Makes it seem less bad getting them in stages.

I am going to ease into the supplements and decided to start with Lactoferrin so have taken the grand total of 1 so far :-D

Great to hear what you are doing and I will keep you posted as to how its going.

Funnily enough I was just looking at Kriss Kresser on gut healing earlier. Thanks for the links to the podcasts.

x

NSD almost all the way
No dairy hard cheeses occasionally and homemade ghee
Still trying to work out what makes me tick and what makes me drop

'Chew your drinks and drink your foods'
'Let your knife & fork do the work of your teeth and let your teeth do the work of your stomach'
Mahatma Gandhi