Hey hope your doing okay..

Have you started your enbrel doses yet? Howd it go for you?.. i just got confirmed diagnosis of AS last year..but have had pain issues since highschool..It started with a sports injury to my hip and since then my low back and hips have been my most painful area...mri that i had last month shows fused si joints on both sides as well as some fusion in my lumbar and thoracic spine..its pretty bad for me because i likely has this disease since 16 yrs old and havent had treatment until now and im 28 years old!...i actually dont even think i would have been diagnosed unless i had gone for shoulder xray...they found arthritis in my right shoulder and did more xrays which led to my dx...my disease was going on for so long unknown to me and now i likely have irrepairable damage and bad posture too..im kinda hunched over a bit do to the pain and stiffness for so long now...im sore all the time and pushing myself to get in better shape...going to gym and lifting weights again and flexibility exercises but sometimes the pain flairs up soo bad i almost want to die...but this is my fault for pushing my self as far as my range of motion is concerned...but i keep going back to the gym even if im hurting and do what i can..ive been going for a month now and have more energy and confidence as i do feel alot stronger...anyway tell me about your story..how old are u? How did u find out about your AS?

Take care

Matt

AS confirmed 2014- SI joints fused and some fusion in lumbar spine
B27-Positive
Meds-Humira 40mg every 2 weeks
T4 and Percocet as needed
Vimovo (naproxen) 500 mg 2xday
TENS unit used daily on flaring areas