Thanks, all of you. He got a call that the job got offered to someone else. Someone local. Then he got a call from Boeing up her looking for contract work and then a call from someone else up here to work in techie city, Redmond. It wouldn't make any change for me to stay anywhere up here.

No Rumble, all of my Dr.s are at least an hour and a half away except for EMDR therapist and eye Dr. but I'm thankful they are only 40 minutes away in the next town.

Lon, my mantra is "I am a child of God". Reading the new follow-up book to "Boundries" is doing me some good. New therapist is too. She is a recovered alcoholic and I hope it will do him some good. He can relate to her in that way. She is very empathetic with me as well. She has lower back problems and a lot of patients with pain issues.

Gilth, what a sweet thing to say but you have enough on your plate with your health. I am an oldtimer with this disease and pretty tore up with it and Fibro but that was very kind. At least you understand and that is important to me.

LuvinLife, I love me some humor! Are you kidding, this girl might be in the nasty wet cold Pacific Northwest by I am a heartland girl from Kansas. Humor we do! Thanks for your reaching out. That is what this board is about.

He is slowly revealing everything! I think he might be reaching his bottom. Proof is in the pudding, as they say. I have no idea how to fix what he has done between my relationships with my daughter and son though.

Pea
Diagnosed with A.S. 29 year's ago.
Diagnosed with Fibro 10 year's ago.
Remicade, Intrathecal Pain Pump 2013